Vitamin E Suppositories

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice product-really need to insert at night before bed time and wear a mini pad as they do tend to leak. They do help a great deal for that vaginal dryness.

I would recomend this product highly. Just need patience opening them.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Hard to get open.

Post Hysterectomy Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2008 | Verified Purchase

Since having a hysterectomy a year ago I have searched for something to help relieve vaginal dryness... Carlson Key suppositories have definitely helped the problem.

Didn't work for what I needed it for

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used this product every night for over 6 weeks. It did not help with my extreme vaginal dryness.

helps ease discomfort!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice if you're feeling dry or your vagina feels of balance! They melt quickly so pop them in the freezer before using them so you can insert easier! I use them at night with a pantry liner as well!

carlsons key E Suppositories

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought these after suffering terrible from vaginal dryness and cant use hrt,they are a miracle cure,fabulous i have got my life back now,my love life is great and im so much happier,i would recommend these 100%

It Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

After researching and using some products, I found the Carlson Labs Key E Suppositories while looking for another product to try. After reading the reviews, I decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did. It works nicely and the reviews that stated you can cut one suppository into 3 pieces are right on. One whole suppository would be too much for most people but cutting into thirds works perfectly.

Very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

So far, the product is working as desired. The actual restoration of tissue which had already atrophied has yet to be determined. I am using 3 x weekly and started just two weeks ago.

Vitamin E

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

For vaginal dryness there is nothing simpler or better!

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. It really works for vaginal dryness after menopause.