Didn't work for what I needed it for

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used this product every night for over 6 weeks. It did not help with my extreme vaginal dryness.

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought these with not much anticipation that they would help but they did. They are a little messy but after the second use I got used to the messy feeling. I would say give these a try and I will be ordering more for sure.

helps ease discomfort!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice if you're feeling dry or your vagina feels of balance! They melt quickly so pop them in the freezer before using them so you can insert easier! I use them at night with a pantry liner as well!

carlsons key E Suppositories

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought these after suffering terrible from vaginal dryness and cant use hrt,they are a miracle cure,fabulous i have got my life back now,my love life is great and im so much happier,i would recommend these 100%

It Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After researching and using some products, I found the Carlson Labs Key E Suppositories while looking for another product to try. After reading the reviews, I decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did. It works nicely and the reviews that stated you can cut one suppository into 3 pieces are right on. One whole suppository would be too much for most people but cutting into thirds works perfectly.

Very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So far, the product is working as desired. The actual restoration of tissue which had already atrophied has yet to be determined. I am using 3 x weekly and started just two weeks ago.

Miracle Worker!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wow . . .I cannot believe what this stuff does. No more pain . . . .

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. It really works for vaginal dryness after menopause.

pleased with Vit. E

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great item..definately is soothing...helps with menopause systems. Delivered very quickly. Would definately use this company again.

Good but don't expect overnight results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Greasy but did soothe the irritation. Took about a week to totally disappear.. used in combination with AZO yeast tablets.