Crunchy goodness

Posted by Shanna on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This chocolate is smaller than other I have been buying, but I love the nice crunch of coconut in it. The taste of coconut is not overwhelming but rather mild and pleasant. I think it is a bit expensive for what you get, so will probably stay away from it in the future.

Good but wish it had more coconut

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb! This is a lovely organic chocolate but I found that there wasn't much of a coconut taste to it. I would prefer a little more coconut in this bar. Also, I didn't realize that the size is about half of a normal bar, so I find that it is expensive for what you get.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yummy, healthy and not too sweet!

A surprising hit with the kids !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I loved this chocolate but didn't think my children would. They loved it! If you like strong tasting chocolate it is perfect and the coconut adds a bit of crunch. Very nice!

Good chocolate and coconut combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorite chocolates Iherb sells

complaint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love my Coconut Secret Organic Peruvian Crunch Dark Chocolate & Toasted Coconut. I have tried to unsubscribe to your emails and it isn't possible with the page I keep getting. There isn't an unsubscribe choice. PLEASE, unsubscribe me to your emails. Thank you, I will order from you again if you stop the emails. Otherwise, next time I order, I will get it from someone else.

FABULOUS!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Oh my goodness, I rarely post reviews but I had to for this because it is SO good. Creamy chocolate, love the lightly crunchy texture of the coconut and the subtle coconut flavor. Reasonably sweet--neither too much or too little. It's pretty amazing.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this chocolate! Because it is sweetened with coconut sugar rather than cane sugar, eaten in moderation, it does not make my blood sugar soar AND it is delicious.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A real treat, and a relatively small amount is very satisfying.

One of the Best Ever Organic Chocolates

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Organic dark chocolate, organic coconut and sweetened with coconut crystals for a lower glycemic index. These bars are fantastically delicious and healthier than most!