Yahoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since I began taking this product about a month ago, I'm seeing an unexpected improvement in the texture and tone of my skin. Yahoo!

hydrates skin

Posted by MarenS on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My skin feel more hydratet only after 3 weeks :-)

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Take it for 1month now,So far so good, my shoulder not painful as before, and seem like it will gone by next month,I hope thanks

Fast results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

2 weeks of consumption, my beautician commented that my skin's texture improved! This product and facial help my skin for sure. The big tablets are annoying though.

Fast delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its ok but the tablets are big. I only take 2 a day. Fast delivery!

One of the best

Posted by happynir on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for a couple of years and have not had any issues with joint paints compared to before. I work out regularly and this also helps with muscle recovery. My skin is also smooth and soft now and when I was not taking it for a couple of months, it became dull and wrinkles were more obvious.

Doctors Best Collagen Types 1 & 3

Posted by LesleyA on Nov 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Taken with Hyaluronic Acid for best results. Collagen is found in the bones, muscles, skin and tendons, where it forms a scaffold to provide strength and structure. After years of untreated Lyme disease, I started to see the effects of collagen loss and now I am turning back the clock with Doctors Best Collagen. Vegetarians be warned this is bovine sourced, but it is an excellent product.

collegen type 1&3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is a great one! My skin is smooth and look younger I also recommend many friend use it

Another good collagen product

Posted by Vaniessa on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this! I've been taking this barely for a month together with Now Foods Hyaluronic Acid and my skin has never look better. I alternate this and Neocell Collagen as the content is the same (one pill = 1000mg). I used to have major breakouts and some scarring left, but this has improved my skin condition tremendously and my skin is brighter now. I literally only apply some blusher and my skin is glowing! The pills are slightly too huge though but i don't mind anyway. Best to take this on an empty stomach before any food and wait for half an hour at least so it can be absorbed fully. You might feel somewhat nauseous for the first few days but you'll get used to it :)

WONDERFUL!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am impressed after just one week of using this as a supplement with Rosehip oil( on my skin). My skin is radiant, glowing, brighter, clearer! I have oily combination and occasional acne prone skin so this realllllyyyy works for me!!! The Rosehip oil combination also controls my oily skin so I am VERY pleased with shopping at iHerb where I can find all rounded solutions to boost my confidence, health and happiness! Note: like most collagen, it does leave a dry tasting feeling in your mouth so do drink more water. It also is a large pill and you have to take 3 pills twice a day, it is a bit hard to swallow but flush lots of water down with it slowly, anyway water is good for our skin :) at the start i take 3 pills once a day but after seeing results, i was motivated to take it twice a day! So it's really up to you as it is a supplement, not medication. Also i did notice my blood circulation did improve with it as there are many health benefits to collagen.