Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use these Probiotics everyday and benefit from an increased ability to digest all foods. I feel so much better it's unbelievable.

Outstanding A+ Probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many different brands of probiotics. I am sure they all benefited me somehow. But I must say what a big difference the Dr. Ohhira's Professional Formula benefited my GI tract. It cured my irritable bowl(both diarrhea and constipation) in less than five days. I started with a loading phrase of 10 capsules a day (5 in the morning + 5 in the evening)on empty stomach (1 hour before or 1 1/2 hours after meal) as directed. You may detect a bit of the fermented soy sauce smell in these capsules, but that's because these are potent! The capsules are otherwise very smooth and easy to swallow. I am now taking two capsules a day as maintenance, and adding Garden of Life's primal defense. The result of taking these has been amazing! I highly recommend this product without hesitation.

Truely an excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has helped with long standing urological problems I've been baving and also co-incided with some persistent long term cystic acne clearing up. I don't think this is co-incidental. Thank you Dr Ohhira.

very good

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking 4 of these at a time and feel more of a difference than if I take only 2.

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had a fungal infection and had tried everythng from doctor's prescription to everything I ever heard of and this got rid of it. i will not be without it. The best probiotic I've ver used. Have given to others and all amazed, from heartbutn to gas. His probiotic cream is also great. Got rid of ringworm inside and out.

Works quickly and is a lifesaver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been diagnosed with Gastritis and GERD and have been prescribed all the drugs that accompany these illnesses with little or no relief (not to mention the long term side effects). I decided to surf the web and see what I could find as an alternative ... as I was suffering considerably. Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics 12 Plus Professional has practically healed these conditions and I have only been on them for a month or so. Make sure you start with the 5 day loading dose. This is one product I will not go without. I am immensely grateful! AND the iHerb service is always impeccable. Thank you!

Dental Improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Using the probiotics has improved my gum tissue.

Best probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent probiotic! I had a lingering cough & sore throat for over a month - this was the only thing that could finally knock it out. It's expensive, but worth it!

what a product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

An excellent product. I have suffered from nervous bowels for 50 years or more. This probiotic product finally worked to normalize bowel flora.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I find this one more effective than the regular type. It's helping me control my IBS symptoms improve my quality of life.