Smells Divine!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't have a uber strong hold but it does the job and makes me want to eat my hair it smells so good. I like this product and so does the family. If you are scent sensitive this may be tolerant for you.

Not as effective as other brands, even on thin hair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product after I ran out of my Garnier brand texture spray because I wanted something without the chemicals. It doesn't work as well for my hair as I would like (and I have pretty thin hair with a little natural texture). The spray nozzel sticks momentarily after I depress it, which makes spraying it into my hair a bit of a pain. It has a pleasant coconut scent that isn't too tropical, which I like, but I will probably will try something different next time.

Okay, but not more than "alright"

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I live near the sea and I like the effect that salt water has on my naturally curly hair. I have ordered other products from this company in the past and I enjoy the value of large products without large prices so I figured I would try it. I imagine it would lend a lot more volume with the use of a diffuser or blow drier but I do not use those on my hair, so I am unsure. Does not volumize on it's own. Any crispiness is easily scrunched away when applied from root to mid-shaft of the hair. It is an okay product to add a bit of texture, but that's about it. Probably will not purchase again. People with straighter hair may find this product more useful than those with natural waves or curls.

so far so good

Posted by Herlienv on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i like it but i wish it gave my hair a bit more of a wave. love the smell.

Not what I expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to like this product more but it doesn't work for me.

Don't bother

Posted by cattmm21 on May 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was so excited to receive this product. It has been a huge disappointment though. My hair holds some good texture while it's wet but as soon as my hair dries it's limp and flat again. It does nothing to volumize my hair at all. Cons: Does nothing for my hair. Pros: Smells good. Overall: Wouldn't purchase again.

1 2