smell like red wine

Posted by Kyriaki on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i didn't like the smell of red wine and so didn't give these a fair trial. I'm much happier using another brand which has knotweed, grape seed, grape skin, and pine bark extracts. It definitely helps with extremity circulation.

strong amount of resveratrol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Actually, I have tried the sample before. After taking, my energy level is increased. But it will affect sleep if you take it in late afternoon. Be sure to take the supplement in the morning.

seems like it is working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my bodyfat is remaining near the level it usually stays at in the summer months with lots of exercise, though I am getting little cardio and not eating well, I attribute it to this.

Great....!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not really sure what to say about this other than Resveratrol is a great antioxident and one of the best water soluble ones around so it's a must for overall general well being...again overall happy with the product and iherb's usaual great service to its overseas customers!

Couldnt sleep on those

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I found many threads about insomnia and resveratrol but the health effects of this substance were too promising not to try. I am giving them to my relatively healthy friend, we´ll see.

Mary Ritt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a good daily supplement for improved health & energy.

Although Anecdotal, Good, Reliable Obseration

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use Nature's Answer Resveratrol, my wife uses this brand because she can't take the vitamin C in the other. Still, her anemia and inflammation have resolved. Other than vitamin D3, this is the only supplement she uses. And it's most likely the one that yielded these results. P.S. my CLL is improving from using Nature's Answer Resveratrol.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I found it a very effective.Thanks

Strong Resveratrol - good for energy and skin

Posted by JohVig on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a good Resveratrol product. One of the strongest.

Powerful Anti-Oxydant

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like Resveratrol Although I am French,I do not drink Any red Wine but I do need the Benefits of the Red grapes too. Resveratrol is a Very Good anti-Oxydant.