Experienced side effects- cannot use this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, this product gave me cardiac side effects the second time I tried it- extrasystoles about every three or four beats, accompanied by dizziness. It also aggravated my already low blood pressure. Not surprisingly, it scared me very much. The problem lasted about five hours until I slowly started feeling better. Will try just regular Vit k1- phytonadione, 50 mcg twice a week with fatty food, even if it is less effective for the prevention of calcification and/or the removal of calcium from blood vessels. Will not use this product again.

????

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Definitely not the same quality as the other brand I was using. Will go back to my old brand as soon as possible. I am having allergenic reactions to this version.

excellent product for reasonable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I suppose it is hard to say if vitamin K2 is actually working. I am taking it because the difficulty to obtaining it enough through the diet. Healthy Origins is providing good product for very reasonable price, I will reorder this.

Good product, I like very much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product, I like very much it.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent service, reliable, very good product, recommend.

Good for sensitive teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I stop taking this MK-7, my sensitive-tooth problem always comes back. Curiously, Natto does nothing, but this mk-7 always works (n=1 experiment).

Value and great quality Probiotic in th market and GET 10 PERCENT OFF

Posted by GET 10 PERCENT OFF on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

To spend less and save while you get what you need, see in My Page.

It's a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a necessity when you're taking D3 capsules as well, since it helps direct the calcium in your body to where it is needed. Not only that it helps to stop bleeding. I noticed when I cut myself it only took a few seconds for the bleeding to stop and I attribute this to Vitamin K2. Amazing product

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dobra jakość, dobra cena

Send your Ca to the right place

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this product. It is a small , easy to swallow capsule. My fingernails are much stronger since I have been taking it. I believe that it is helping my bones & my vascular system. Thanks.