now foods sports l-carnitine liquid triple strength.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

have just started using this product. all seems well. beats taking a capsule or table. just put it into my protein stack in the morning and away i go. i will definitely be buying more of this product. oh yes, did i mention it is also very yummy.

L-Carnitine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

triple strength, long overdue. The item is heavy, expensice to ship,and one goes through the lower concentration versions too quickly, necessitating more frequent reordering.

Best ever

Posted by karandachic on Jun 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a dozen of different L-Carnitine supplements and this one exceeded all expectations. It gave me a real boost during a work-out and made me sweat a lot which really helped to get rid of water retention. My boyfriend who also uses it actually commented on how he has more endurance for his heavy lifting. Nice lemony flavour, quite sweet not-diluted (but doesn't bother me) although most days I just take it with water. On my second bottle and will definately place another order, as I never want to run out!

Strong mixture,very effective.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good mood and energy without jitters and crash.bottle is not empty yet but the notice of burning fat is coming because of energy(own fat "fuel" depot driven into mitocondries and used as told into energy).A++ from me ;))

now foods l-carnitine liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

seems to be helping my mother,she is having more energy.thank you

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It works very well at least in my case. However, I normally train 3 times a week but kind of light training.

Excellent stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best L-Carnitine product I have found, and I have tried several. Being a middle-aged person, this is has shown to be very useful for workouts and weight management

wooohooo!!! \m/

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i love this product! great strategy as a preworkout i love nowfoods and daaaaamn! this is waaay cheaper too

L-carnitine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

yes this works for me, notice my waist trimed down. I also walk 3 to 4 times a week., and gives me energy. helps my BP.

Taste awesome