Good pain relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

This arnica goes on easily, dries, smoothly and clear, a little goes a long way, and it has a high arnica percentage for maximum effect. Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2008 | Verified Purchase

This does work on my pain on the bottom of my foot. So far I'm pleased with it.

Too liquidy

Posted by CoolinArizona on August 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

Usually I like arnica gels to rub on sore muscles and tight spots and it will do the trick to take out the pain and stiffness. This stuff is too liquidy and is not really a gel. Too much comes out all at once and then I'm wasting it and trying to figure out where else to apply it. It works fine, just not the right consistency.

Help when you need it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

Arnica has helped me post surgery on my ankle. Having a lot of pain and swelling and use prior to bedtime heally lets me sleep through the night.

great relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

great relief for minor muscle pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have my husband rug it on my back when I had a hard day with my baby. the aroma is nice too. it does the job!

Works well on muscle pulls

Posted by julynk on December 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

My mother had a bad night and the pillow put a crick in her neck. I massaged the gel in and rubbed her neck for about 5-10 mins and it gave her immediate relief! She said in total wonderment - my neck feels better!

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

I haven't tried it on any bruises, but it does work on minor aches and pains. The pain relief doesn't last long, though. The only problems I have with it are its price and how liquid it is. I inevitably squirt out more than I need, which is a big problem since the bottle is so small.

Terrible color and smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is brown and slimy with an off odor. Iherb recommended I contact the manufacturer. I threw it out instead. I have used other manufacturers' gels and they are clear, with a pleasant scent, and they work. Try Boiron instead of this item.

Good relief for knee pain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good thing it gives good relief after exercise, and has a really discreet fragrance. Sometimes little or no fragrance is a good thing.

1 2