Page 1 - Reviews - Atkins, Protein Meal Bar, S'mores Bar, 5 Bars, 1.69 oz (48 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on Jul 22, 2021

The layer of biscuit makes a different in the taste. Feels like eating a cereal bar. The blend of crunchy and chewy at the same time. Not to sweet compared to others in the Atkins range.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Like all the Atkins bars these are great for those on a keto/low carb diet. They also taste good, and this one is no exception, though perhaps a bit on the too-sweet side. There again s'mores are a bit on the too-sweet side too, so they are true to the name.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

it tasted not bad, can tell the sweeteners are there. tasted like a cereal bar, my favourite of atkins. The rest of atkins i don't like especially the lemon vanilla wafer, made me abit sick. is this a good product i'm not sure cos it contains palm oil..but if u need it for snack or as a meal replacement/ protein bar its nice. i think smores tasted much better than the other brand. but artificial sweeteners taste is there.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I would highly recommend as a great benefit of a protein alternative to the diet and fitness with great taste and guaranteed fresh from iHerb

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Fresh, creamy and crunchy. This meal bar has become a sub for my regular meal and I will continue to take it till I lose my pounds.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

These were really interesting, not what I expected but really really tasty! They’re kinda crunchy but you could heat it up and it would be very very good.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

I'm absolutely loving this new range by Atkins, crispy center with a creamy outer layer. S'mores is definitely my favourite flavour of all....I'm loving it!

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Amazing my favorite brand. Guys if order not be regret cuz its fully satisfaction ❤️‍🔥

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Great taste, good size treat bar. They are a little moreish so not sure if that is a good thing. Low in sugar and carbs so good if you are on diet. Good amount of protein in them.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

It tastes good with high protein. However it’s a bit too sweet for me It’s size is appropriate for enjoying Atkins as snack