US

Based on 9,118 Ratings
8,493
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
I LOVE THIS OMEGA

Finally got my package! While some might not like the size of the pill, I love this variation because it contains the most EPA and DHA (800 and 600mg respectively). Hence, I started taking probiotics and doing a little research, I found out that it enhances the benefits of fish oil. By the way, it does increase vitamin D3 and other vitamins positive effects too. It tastes like lemon but not too much. There’s nothing that would turn me off among ingredients either. Overall, the quality is 10/10. Like my comment if u found it informative 💚

7d9d9215-3ba4-47ea-84c5-ea0925feeb71
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I take Carlson Labs, Wild Norwegian, Elite Omega-3 Gems every day and have for years now. I was originally prescribed by my doctor but they are also very expensive to purchase at the grocery store so I switched to these. They are all natural which is important to me and they work like a charm!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Excellent quality! Started taking these because recommended them to help with dry eye and they have but I also noticed after about a month of taking them my nails were growing for the first time since I took prenatal vitamins and my hair and skin have never looked better! Have taken other omega 3’s and fish oil but have never gotten results like this. Had blood work done last week and am anxious to see any results there too. I highly recommend this brand!

Posted on May 21, 2022

Very good Omega-3. I have been trying many brands and this is my favorite. After a month of use, I noticed good skin hydration, it looked better, and the hair also didn't fall out, although in the spring they often fell out before. I am sure of a good effect inside the body but I have not yet passed the analysis. I drank for 3 months, I stopped for a month and will soon be ordering again. I took 2 capsules sometimes 1 at a time, this is a very good ratio of fatty acids. There is nothing from the side effects, the capsules are odorless, and there is no fish eructation. The only minus for me personally is their size, personally, it’s a little difficult for me to swallow them, but this is a small minus compared to all the pluses. I advise these vitamins. Be healthy.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
1,258

High quality when some others are falling short . Daughter is running the parents company now and has pledged to keep quality great. Just look at the label to see how pure. Also independent lab testing. If you take supplements the last thing you want is impurities. So buy this! Take advantage of my research.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I have done research on which brand of Omega-3s to buy. This one checks alot of boxes. It has a good amount of DHA, 600mg and 800mg EPA. This brand is IFOS certified, from an FDA regulated facility, non-GMO, and no artificial preservatives. Its tested regularly for mercury which is important, some are not regulated. Serving size is only 2 pills per day and although they are a bit large, I don't have trouble swallowing. Alot of Omegas are on the larger side anyway. All in all I like them.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

My doctor recommended these several years ago to promote heart health. Must have worked as I haven't had any problems. The capsules do make me sleepy though. So I started taking them a little before going to bed and they help to get to sleep faster. Overall, I consider them a good investment.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

As described, working well for health, highly recommended, will buy it again. The quantity is very big, suitable for adults, received sealed, take on empty stomach for better absorption, essential ingredient is included, the composition is meeting the body requirement, no side effect, you well get improvement with longer duration,, take it before diet, helpful for knee and all joint, and skin. No taste, it will replace any deficiency for joint health, the best benefit for Adult age group, good quality. Package received on time.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Omega-3 fatty acids are amazing for your body. It may help lower the risk of heart disease, depression, dementia, and arthritis. I have tried over 10 different Omega brands on iherb and they all seem to work well for me. I like to alternate so that my body doesn't get used to one certain one.