US

6,008

Posted on Dec 6, 2022
1,189

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

It didn't cause irritation to my scalp and a clear color enough that it is not bad and does not cause roughness to the hair. I fell in love with this company and the scalp is healthy and this is most important because my hair is sensitive and needs to be moisturized and this is a good combination

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Here is a summary of why I gave the product a 5 rating: 1) Natural ingredients. 2) After coloring, my hair was shiny and healthy and the color was natural looking and stayed that way. 3) When it was time to touch up the roots, I only needed to mix together about 1/3 of the package. I used the brush that comes with the kit for the roots and then just a tiny amount to blend through the rest of my hair with my gloved fingers. With other products I would need to do my entire hair each time, since the color faded. I have tried other natural hair coloring products. This one excelled in every way.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I purchased this product (N3) because my highlighted and dyed hair became too light in colour making my hair look unhealthy. My hair is short so I only used half of each bottle and the quantity was right. The gel like mixture was easy to apply; and most importantly there was no weird smell. The colour is dark brown and the previously highlighted strings look slightly lighter in colour.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Wow the quality of this poduct js amazinf for coloiring my hair and does leave any colour on my scalp. And is great for my sensitive scalp. This has a nice scent and it at an affordable prize of the size. I use it once aWow the quality of this poduct js amazinf for coloiring my hair and does leave any colour on my scalp. And is great for my sensitive scalp. This has a nice scent and it at an affordable prize of the size. I use it once a moth and i reckmmed iy fir any age and any old person. moth and i reckmmed iy fir any age and any old person.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

It is an excellent product without any bad effect. This is the only product which did not cause any allergy to me even after use of more than a decade. Further I found it easy and pleasant smelling to apply with bright and shining hair. My hair fall also stopped after I started using it.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022