Page 1 - Reviews - Himalayan Pet Supply, Himalayan Dog Chew, Hard, For Dogs 35 lbs & Under, Bacon, 2.3 oz (65.2 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

after trying various chews, and bringing it everywhere he went for a few weeks, my dog finally decided to eat it and appeared to thoroughly enjoy it after that! will be repurchasing.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

My dog loves these parmesan bones. They are wonderful for puppies younger than 6 months because they cannot have hard treats. This treat also does not have a strong odor.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

dog loves this bit too much that he went on nonstop.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

My dogs like this very much! I ordered this and another taste and they loved it!

Posted on May 19, 2022

This product can achieve the effect of brushing my dog’s teeth. I bought different tastes for my dog.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

My dog liked this, only wish it was a bit bigger

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

My dog love it

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

My bitch very much loved !!! Holds full time, and she finishes bones really fast usually🤩🤩 she chewed for 40 minutes and it stayed almost intact🎉🎉🎉 Celebration !!! So happy. I will definitely get acne from these bones again !!! At 100%. Which is because the bone got a little smelly after she chewed it, but not so bad and if she likes then I'm very pleased.

c7e718ec-b2c5-4303-9ea7-a7b3468c8beb
Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

An odorless bone, our dog did not appreciate it - gnawed a little and threw it away, gave it to another dog - he really liked it

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

how fun! Great products for our stunning dogs! High quality, give employment and my dog died for them!