Page 1 - Reviews - itzy ritzy, Cutie Coolers, Soothing Water-Filled Teethers, 3+ Months, Magical, 3 Teethers - iHerb
US

Posted on May 19, 2022

High quality teethers! Was scared of the liquid inside but the material is strong and sturdy and baby loves them

Posted on May 1, 2022

Amazing my daughter loved it . Quality is great Easy to use The price is great according to the size . Great package.

Naami88
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Love the design of this toys,I keep it in my refrigerator always

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

My little one enjoys gnawing on these. They are semi soft and the holes are handy for her to grip better.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

high quality coolers. great size!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

love it

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Very satisfying, the color is super beautiful, the outer packaging is very cute and beautiful, and I am in a good mood after seeing it. It should be very suitable for travel. Thank you very much to the supplier for your thoughtful and enhanced protection. The material is food grade and very high quality. Hope you like my review. .

0650b297-aeab-4be8-9a6b-ba3ed3815643
c4d3cbc9-3351-4456-9278-434b3c893cf0
Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

Too cute tooth compaction, for babies in the second half of life ♡ Because it contains water, it is designed so that it can be frozen and handed to babies who are in a bad mood due to the discomfort of growing teeth in the summer. Even if it is as it is, it will squeak and the water will move and it will be fun. All of the recently released series on iHerb are really cute and of high quality! The cost performance is also good, so it is also recommended for baby gifts! I hope my review is helpful. If you are interested ↙ See other reviews from my name at the bottom left.

78ca99a4-07d1-4ad6-9832-e5b1b75d5b75
d651a028-9ae2-448d-b991-c55667d97ae6
Posted on May 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It's cute, it's cute anyway. Is the rainbow a little soft in shape? I like my 9 month old daughter and bite her. It seems that you can chill it in the refrigerator, so I think it will be chilled in the summer!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Girls, this is a great brand of toys for the little ones! I bought rattles and teethers. Beautiful and very high quality! With a safe composition. Just super for kids! I took everyone for gifts)