US

4.7
Based on 1,033 Ratings
Posted on Oct 10, 2022
4,070

JARROW FORMULA is become our favorite brand ! This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

I have been repeating this biotin for quite time for my fine hair and nails. The capsule is medium in size (not big, not small). So swallowing it, isn't a problem for me. It is white in color. There is no distinct scent I would detect and also no taste too. The dosage is just right for me and the effects are quite evident for my fine hair (as it helps stimulate new hair growth, quite a few baby hairs can be seen around the top of my forehead). The nails are growing rather fast as I find myself trimming my nails more frequently. Because I only need just 1 pill a day, this biotin really last me a long time like 3 month supply and really economical.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I switched to Jarrow from the NOW's Red omega,red yeast CoQ10 (out of stock).. It doesn't have the red omega but the level of red yeast and CoQ10 is much higher. So I supplement with fish oil, so that I don't miss out in the 3 cholestrol-buster. I will take it for 3 months and get my blood tested to check on my cholestrol level. Will do another review then.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Have only just started taking this biotin supplement as i am on a low carb diet and a bioting supplement was suggested for health, (collagen) hair, nails and skin health. I have noticed the benefits already, in a short time. Ive been using other supplements from Jarrow and that (along with great price) is why i chose this product. Jarrow brand products have great quality ingredients. The packaging is pleasant and good size. The capsules themselves have no flavour/taste and are easy to swallow.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022
1,342

I started this today. The effects for hair and nails didnt show yet, of course...but as for energy i cleaned my entire home...i dnt even care if the other parts arent effective. I definitely needed this for the energy...at least until my hormones are back to normal UPDATE: not sure about hair but nails are definitely showing improvement when taken consistently

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Great product for fast hair growth. It was very important for me to find one, because I recently drastically shortened my hair, and I have always had very long hair. I want to have long hair again and I want this to happen faster - that's why I need biotin. It really works, with a very good composition and high bioavailability. I take it once a day, after meals.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

The best quality, the packaging is good, I like the taste, Great value on a great item! Very little taste which is good and easy to swallow. Will definitely be reordering these again.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,236
2,114

I already see a difference in my hair after only a week!!! I’m blown away! I love Jarrow Naturals even more, if that were possible! Highly recommend!!!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Been taking this for my hair and nails. Covid has caused my hair to fall so much. But i am not sure if it really works as my nails are still brittle