Page 1 - Reviews - Mason Natural, Whole Herb Oregano Oil, 1,500 mg, 90 Softgels - iHerb
US
Posted on Aug 14, 2021

I find this herb exceptional for the immune system. I bought it initially for my tooth infection. Thanks to this herb. I avoided having to go through a root canal!So highly recommended for any kind of infection. I use it now to help me with any colds and flu.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

A great to own by searching so long time for immune support product. At a first week of taken, had some issues with toilet so skipped twice but decide to continue and it change my body system I can feel. excellent work to healing scars, cut, each skin. can't be more satisfy:)

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

This is magic oil. It helps with problems with candida, Helicobacter pylori, Escherichia coli. I don't use it continuously, but when I feel a problem - be it a sore throat, runny nose, frequent urination ... but after the first capsule I start to feel better.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I suffered because of sinus, I had very painfull and only one softgel helped me a lot. It will be my number one supplement in fight with germs, viruses and pain.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I highly recommend when a virus or a bacteria starts getting to my system or if I’m bloated and need relief the next day. I always feel better when I take these. This brand is great.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Oregano oil has so many benefits for human body- it is not only a great antioxidant, but also it has an antibacterial effect. I usually combine it with other oils, like hemp and fish oil to have the healthy diet.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

This oregano oil works great to boost my immune system and clear chest congestion. I also will dissolve in hot water and inhale to clear sinuses

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I just find out that oregano oil is good for anti-viral. I gave it to my daughter cuz she often has a viral cough.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Great product. Very happy with it. Have purchased twice and will continue to do so

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Mason Natural Oregano Oil 1500 MG cleared my sinus drainage and kept sinus infections away. This is a great product and brand.