US

Based on 8,077 Ratings
6,497
1,052
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

NOW is a very reliable brand. Love almost every of their products. This evening primrose helps my monthly menstrual symptoms. I did not get any more cramp after taking for a month. Better PMS symptoms.. don't feel as moody and tired and body aches. Will continue to take it.f u find my comment helpful, do smack on the "thump up" button! Tks!

4a4f8ace-7a12-43f0-ba27-0517311dc2bf
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I was suffering from pain in my breasts before the period when I went to the doctor she advised me to take Super primrose this kind ,I noticed that the pain vanished after I used it , Although I didn’t take it each day ,really it is useful for such these pain before the period, also for women health overall, skin ,I recommend

acb43db8-3901-4cf0-a46c-415b225b1742
990e5553-5d19-4d9c-b266-5a0f83743568
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I enjoy the quality of the NOW brand supplements. I take Super Evening Primrose oil for my hot flashes and to supplement the good (omega) oils which benefit my heart and brain. They really do not have much of a flavor and are much preferred to the fish taste of other omega supplements. I also notice that they help to reduce inflammation. I become more inflamed more quickly when I have not used these for a while. The pills are a little large in size, but tend to go down smoothly without sticking in my throat.

0b082290-799b-4453-aed7-b8f691f9f63f
40bd456e-3fa2-4d8c-a2fa-439a189a31ef
Posted on Sep 10, 2022
4,446

I am very satisfied with this product. I felt a noticeable improvement in my energy and strength, which I was having a hard time getting to. The vitamin also gave me an extra burst of strength and helped me to go through the day with more energy. Very good supplement!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022
4,032

This Vitamin is the best on Amazon. This vitamin helps me feel better mentally, physically, and emotionally. It's proven to improve health and well-being while providing energy and increased mood. I have seen noticeable improvements in my mental and physical health since taking this vitamin, although it has not given me any noticeable gains in my performance in the gym.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022
5,368

I had never heard of this vitamin, but I decided to give it a shot. To my surprise, this vitamin has given me a burst of strength and energy. After taking the Vitamin for around two weeks now, I have noticed an increase in my mood. In addition to that, I feel more focused and like I am able to get more done in less time.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

1300 mg of Evening Primrose Oil Women's Health Heathy Skin Balanced Immune Response Non-GMO A Dietary Supplement Hexane-Free Kosher Contain Gelatin Nutritional Oils Family Owned Since 1968 GMP Quality Assured NOW Super Primrose Oil has naturally occurring Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), an Omega-6 fatty acid also found in borage and black currant seed oils. Although the body can synthesize GLA from other dietary fats, it can be more efficiently utilized for bodily functions when consumed in its preformed state. By supporting the body's healthy immune system responses, GLA may help to maintain normal skin barrier function, as well as a healthy vascular system.

b733e99c-cd06-4578-8ae4-7a44b597c093
Posted on Dec 3, 2022

The quality of the product is amazing!! benefits are seen after 2-3 months of use. It takes a bit longer but it really clears your sking. The size of package is great because you have it for 2 months if you take 2 per day. Also the hair and nails are much stronger!

419298db-b943-409a-8126-e4205da112b6
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I've heard about the benefit of evening primerose on PMS pain but was skeptical since my friend said it doesn't work when she took it. I'm 32 year old and since the day I knew about PMS, I have never experienced painless sympton and have always been resort to paracetamol to alleviate my period pain. After taking it for 2 months, it is the first time in my women life that I can tolerate the PMS pain. On my way to stock up some more because it works!

b7ca267c-20b7-46af-b230-6184e261a740