US

4.7
Posted on Dec 23, 2022
10,468

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

This seems to work well as an expectorant because it's causing the "patient" (age 50, male) to cough up a lot of stuff. He hasn't continued taking it though because it makes him uncomfortable coughing up so much stuff, even if that seems to mean that it's working. I believe the product to be made of high quality ingredients, but can't speak to improvement as he needs to continue taking it and the verdict is still out on whether or not he can tolerate it. UPDATE: He has persevered and has continued taking it. He takes it daily it does seem to be helping him, but he does still cough up a lot of stuff. Not sure what the underlying issue is, but I think that needs to be addressed. This isn't a miracle, but it is a great, natural expectorant. We will repurchase.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I'm so Happy I seen this item on your site. This works Great on clearing out the mucus, will be ordering again in the near future. Great Product! Thanks Iherb.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

This is a great alternative for allergy, cold and sinus issues. The ingredients are natural and effective for better recovery. I like to have it stocked up just in case. Worth the cost!

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

This was bought for my brother who is always unable to clear his mucus. He claims to have gradual relief after taking this supplement. The ingredients of thyme and ivy is a good formula and of good quality.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I only took one bottle of it so far. I don't see much difference, I guess if you would take over three bottles. In a row you might see results.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Recommended by a friend who knows Terry years ago. Helps with my allergies. Just wish it came in higher quantity bottles (like 250's or 500's), when more than one person uses it.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Bought it to help with my post covid symptoms, so far so good. Still having cough now but i guess it is not that bad.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I tried these out as I get bronchitis every year. So far this year I have been great and we have had a few bugs going around. They are small and easy to take

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I didn’t know what to expect when I purchased this herbal product. But, it is working as an effective expectorant. I’m very pleased!