Page 1 - Reviews - The Spice Lab, Hickory Smoked Sea Salt, Fine Grain, 3.5 oz (99 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on Dec 19, 2021

If you want to "fix" or add a smoky flavour to your food, this salt is a great idea. You can add it to your food while making it, but you can also add it after cooking is done. Because it's basically salt, it will be disolved easily. The taste is gentle yet it has presence.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

It does exactly what it says, gives any dish that extra smoky flavor. I prefer this over liquid smoke any day, as it tastes much more natural. The size is perfect and I use it in my vegan meat dishes and even my chocolate chip cookies! The Spice Lab always has quality seasonings. This will be a staple ingredient in my kitchen!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

So smoky. I LOVE this salt. So versatile. Goes great on potatoes - but also fruit? And with peanut butter and apple…heavenly. It is the best quality salt I have tried. Good smoke to it.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I really like all Spice Lab products. This sault is no exception. It adds interesting really smoked notes to your dishes. Besides, it has a lovely packaging that can be used after the spice comes to an end.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I haven't tasted it yet, but I opened it, and it smells amazing. I also like the convenience of the fine grind for when I don't feel like grinding it myself.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

This sea salt smells as unique as it is. One whiff and it almost knocked me out! Kidding. But wow it does smell so Smokey and strong in hickory. Adds a hint of that to any dish you create. It’s truly special

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

It is hard to get this it in my country, and as a vegan i love the unami smoky taste it provides. I cannot praise this product well enough!!

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

lovedddd the smell and arome of this special salt! will def buy again soon! the tub is so so cute as well - i put it on absolutely anything. lovely and so special!

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

One of the tastiest salts I have ever tasted! A nice rich smokey flavour that can brighten up any dish with a barbecue feel even without the barbecue! A definite addition to any kitchen cabinet, highly recommended!

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

The smoked flavor of the salt is pretty intense, so only a little is needed to add a smoky dimension to whatever you add it to.