US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 29, 2022
Excellent way to lower cholesterol naturally!

I have used Choleast for years to keep my cholesterol in check. For much of my adult life, I have had high cholesterol, around 200-230, even with a healthy diet. It runs high in both sides of my family. My holistic practitioner recommended this to lower my cholesterol versus a prescription Statin. For almost 10 now, my cholesterol has been around 170, stayed below 200 due to choleast. I take 3-4 capsules a day, 1-2 after a meal, twice daily. Highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

My doctor told me I had to take statin medication for my cholesterol but I told him to let me try and bring it down myself. When I saw him 6 months later, he told me my LDL went down enough not to take statin meds. He was rather surprised and asked what I did and I told him I took red yeast. He confirmed that red yeast was proven to bring LDL down but not Triglycerides (TG). I need to do cardio to bring it down.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

I have never taken red yeast rice before. I chose this brand -- Thorne after doing some research on the company and their quality products. After taking Choleast-900 for 2 months my cholesterol went down 45 points. I was extremely happy with my results and am planning to continue using this product.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I have had borderline high LDL. So I am taking one capsule a day for a week or two when my diet contains a higher fat content. I also take a high EPA content fish oil everyday. Glad that with this regimen, I have been able to reduce my LDL level which has become normal again

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Decided to try this product for 3 months, as an alternative; as my Dr had recently prescribed statins, which I didn't want to take. After 3 months a blood test revealed all of my cholesterol levels within the healthy range. I did not change my diet during that period, and have experienced no side effects.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

This supplement was recommended by by Doctor given a high cholesterol score. I have been using it for 4+ years and maintaining my cholesterol in check - in addition to using other supplements. Great products.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Great quality product with single daily dose prescribed by my GP as an alternative to statins. Amazing effect, reducing my cholesterol by 2.1 in just 6 weeks with no other lifestyle changes and no adverse side effects.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

works better than statin drugs after six weeks only lowered ldl from 160 to 120 hdl up from 45 to 49 does not cause any joint pain

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

The order came in good time and was well packaged. I really like Thorne products because they seem to be high quality. I really like the Red Yeast Rice supplement because it does a great job keeping cholesterol levels down without the side effects that statins do.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

My Dr. recommended this product a few years ago to help lower my cholesterol. After using Choleast and seeing the results in my bloodwork, I am now on iHerbs subscription so I always have it available! I trust Thorne Research for their high quality of ingredients!