Page 1 - Reviews - UpCircle, Organic Muslin Cloths, 2 Pieces - iHerb
US
Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I was using a Salux bath cloth but found it to be a bit too much exfoliating. I needed something for my face too. These fit the bill. They provide exfoliation without scratching my skin off. Gentle enough to use for my face. Just don't use too much pressure! They do shrink a bit in the wash but are still big enough to use for the face or body. Great quality and I know they will last for a long time.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Simple packaging with high quality organic muslin cloths which is fantastic. The size is pretty good too. I normally use it for straining so I’m not sure if it is good for sensitive skin or it is gentle enough to use it on skin. I also don’t know if it has skin benefit or not.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

It feels really nice and I'm glad there are two pieces in the package! Useful cloths for removing cleanser or face scrub and easy to keep clean and dry when not in use.

Posted on May 22, 2022

This pair of organic muslin cloth is not rough and is suitable for facial wash especially after a day my face gets oily. I use 1 piece for myself the other I gave to my husband, and he loves it

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Someone on here mentioned that they used these cloths for there lips. My lips thank you for that tip. Add your favorite balm and gently massage with the muslin cloth.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

It’s kind of small - handkerchief size 25cmx25cm. For the price I have expected it to be bigger. Feel a bit harsh on the face initially but it gets softened after a few washes. Perfect for use for body wash albeit as said it’s small.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Use this muslin cloth as exfoliating face towel, it's effective for cleaning face, face feel smooth and cleansed afterwards :) Strongly recommend this ~

Posted on May 2, 2022

Excellent for remove makeup. Gentle on the skin, face feel soft after using . Will re-order again!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I love my muslin cloth, has a nice smell, soft and just what I needed it for 🥰🥰

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Works well as a body cloth as the texture is coarse enough to be exfoliating