Page 1 - Reviews - Vahdam Teas, Latte Mix, Turmeric Mushroom, 3.53 oz (100 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I've just received my package with this Mix. I'm really satisfied with the taste and smell of the product. It's got sweet taste, pleasant vanilla finish. The tube is also very handy and solid. Ingredients are ok, no needless things inside. Now thank to this mix I'm making my own golden mushroom latte (I'm adding coconut milk and a pinch od cinnamon) in the evening and enjoying it's taste before my sleep. It's too soon to tell if it works, but for now I'm really happy with the product.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Recently I've been drinking a lot of turmeric teas and adding turmeric powder to recipes... it's a phase. Anyway, this sounded good and up my alley, so I tried it. But the blend doesn't really work for me, and I think it's the stevia that ruins it. That fake sugar aftertaste is so unappealing. I'm sure they thought it would balance out the taste of the other ingredients, but for me it ruins it. I will probably finish it by mixing with other things, but I won't buy this again.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I add one teaspoon to 10 oz of oatmilk, i like the taste. Turmeric is s strong taste, and this combination makes it easy to drink.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Great and refreshing beverage full of healthy benenfit and antioxidants to reduce inflammation for noon. Tasty and delicious, not too sweet. Sometimes I put it in smoothie and it blend's well. Will buy again, package is nice and quality.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I like that the product blend well with warm soy milk and the taste is very palatable. Add a little bit of honey and it's perfect. Good quality and ingredients but a little bit expensive.

Posted on Apr 4, 2021

I wasn't sure what I would think of the Turmeric Mushroom latte mix but I was pleasantly surprised! The turmeric and mushroom are both earthy and the vanilla and stevia helo balance that earthy flavor with a sweet, creaminess. The flavor combo is bold and delicious. It's really like nothing I have ever tried before - so good!!

Posted on Mar 27, 2021

I've made my own turmeric teas from scratch before and they just weren't that great. This tea blends perfectly with milk and is as creamy as the ones I've had in the coffee shops. I'm not a big turmeric fan, so I was surprised this was enjoyable without any sweetener in it. I'd drink it again for sure.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

This is delicious and what we have been looking for. Thank you!

Posted on Feb 6, 2021

First time trying a tumeric latte and one especially with mushroom! Pleasantly surprised! It has a very pleasant tumeric flavor that is not overpowering and it does not have a strong mushroom taste either. It was easy to make and I tried it hot. The only comments I have are: 1) potentially leave out the stevia to allow more flexibility in sweetness and 2) provide the serving size in tsps over grams. Overall, great latte!

Posted on May 31, 2022

Ok, it is probably my fault that I did not check the ingredient list, but the STEVIA, THE STEVIA IS SO DANG STRONG. For me it ruined everything. It is SO, SO sweet. I couldn't stand it. So 1, if you dont like your latte too sweet, this is not for you. 2, if you are the kind that have always been able to tell real sugar from sweeteners because sweeteners give you major aftertaste that you dislike, this is not for you. You will be better off making your own turmeric latte like I do.