good for yeast infections

Posted by Reviewer3264260 on Dec 09, 2009

i used to get a vaginal yeast infection almost every month. i use 1 acidophilus capsule as a suppository once a week or so, and i haven't had a yeast infection since.

Great surprise

Posted by Reviewer1728233 on Feb 04, 2009

After taking other probiotics I couldn't believe it was as good as it is. Whipped my sinus congestion after nothing else did for 3 months. I like to take it before bedtime.

Absolute proof that cost does not necessarily determine quality.

Posted by TriedandTested on Apr 26, 2013

I've been battling digestion problems for years. I've tried many things, such as cayenne, ginger, black pepper, et cetera. But nothing worked... until I tried this. I just pop one capsule each night before I sleep, and my bowels are normalised by morning. Love how it's so potent, and the bacteria are freeze-dried. I hope this will help with my acne issues as well. All in all, this product is amazing, and super value-for-money!

Helped my stomach problems

Posted by Reviewer2164701 on Apr 27, 2009

My husband and I had both been having stomach problems for a few months. We tried this product to increase the healthy bacteria levels in our stomachs and noticed a mark improvement within a few days!

So far so good!

Posted by JerseyGirl on Aug 10, 2012

Since taking one daily one week ago I have lost a couple of pounds and lowered my BP. I am satisfied with eating less. My nasal passages have been more open. My quality of sleep has improved. It is too early to tell how much of this is because of this product or a combination of this and less stress. I just know that the lower BP and weight has provided the encouragement to eat better and keep up the weight loss.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2570900 on Feb 26, 2009

I've tried other brands of acidophilus, and this one works just as good at a much lower price. I am a type 1 diabetic, with a weakened immune system and this has helped greatly. Also, my son takes this for his acne. His skin has greatly improved since starting this and only has a rare breakout now - usually if he stops taking the acidophilus. We will continue to take this.

acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer1979143 on Jul 24, 2010

Good,as good as the other one I took before(by Now foods).The bottle,inside,smells like vanilla icecream,the capsules have no odor or taste.It would have been nice to know how much is in a capsule(x billion).

Well worth the money

Posted by Reviewer2766222 on Apr 27, 2011

I was constipated very often, bloated and uneasy.AFTER TRYING THIS PRODUCT I NOW GO OUT TWO TO THREE TIMES PER DAY!It has done what many laxatives could not do; keep me regular.Highly recommended.

Acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer2763299 on Jul 27, 2010

Bought these for my father-in-law because I new he would forget to refrigerate the other variety. These are very helpful for prevention and treatment of digestive issues, and while taking anti-biotics.

Probiotics are a necessary lifeforce

Posted by Reviewer1395294 on Aug 31, 2010

These capsules help to regulate my digestive tract. I know that I lose alot of the good bacteria in my system through the elimination process. These capsules put it back in my system and create less discomfort to my digestive tract.