Convenient & easy

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

The wonderful thing about Apple Cider Vinegar in a tablet is that you enjoy all the benefits of ACV especially for one who have difficulty to endure the pungent smell and strong taste of the liquid. It is also easy to bring around & avoid the problem of having to lugging the heavy bottle around! I like ACV because it seems to work well for me! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2939977 on May 08, 2009

I take these for heartburn- they work wonderfully! I just take one when I feel it start and within 10 minutes, its gone!

Quality

Posted by Reviewer1114391 on May 06, 2011

The product is qualitative and cheap but you have to swallow it immediately, because it is not vegicap

No more Stomach discomfort

Posted by 4687625283566591700 on Aug 14, 2015

This resolves my 20 years of stomach discomfort and dependence on prescription meds that start with an "N"....I take these whenever i get that errr feeling in the tummy... i also take one every evening . 1 tablespoon of the liquid form in juice first thing in the morning keeps me feeling awesome. Would not hesitate to recommend this product to anyone.

surprising

Posted by Reviewer2939809 on Feb 24, 2009

within days i notice a real difference in my digestive system

good toxin cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1283417 on Mar 06, 2009

If I or my family member feels sick from eating out, when we take this tab, we feel so much better.

One of the Best Supplements around

Posted by Reviewer3239343 on Jan 06, 2010

This is definately one of the best supplements I have ever used, especially since I have GI and IBS. This product helps to relieve alot of the problems that I experience due to my health issues. I definately reccommend this product to anyone who need digestive help.

very best price

Posted by Reviewer3051410 on Feb 07, 2010

You won't find a lower price anywhere online for this

probably the best price / value ACV tablets

Posted by Hungarian on Sep 11, 2014

probably the best price / value ACV tablets

AWesome ACV and Good Value

Posted by 5647840520249928311 on Feb 25, 2015

I send this to my family back home instead of the liquid which is more fragile and heavy. My mom's blood sugar has been regulated and my brothers tonsilitis doesnt recur much as long as he takes this. and the price is also cheap for a good quality product.