Very good

Posted by daiana on Aug 28, 2012

I am pleased with this product, use it once or even twice a day after meals and I'm no longer swollen, I also noticed an improvement in my digestion. I'm glad I found it especially because I can not stand the smell of vinegar, and drinking vinegar is out of the question. The ratio of price / quality / quantity is very good.

very best price

Posted by Reviewer3051410 on Feb 07, 2010

You won't find a lower price anywhere online for this

AWesome ACV and Good Value

Posted by 5647840520249928311 on Feb 25, 2015

I send this to my family back home instead of the liquid which is more fragile and heavy. My mom's blood sugar has been regulated and my brothers tonsilitis doesnt recur much as long as he takes this. and the price is also cheap for a good quality product.

Good Stuff!!

Posted by 5327541111264394999 on Mar 25, 2015

Used to have severe stomach issues and indigestion so I started drinking apple cider vinegar. after several months, I couldn't get it past my lips. The ACV pills have been a great replacement for he liquid!! I personally take two in the morning and two in the afternoon and they work great!! they also have calcium in them which has been a bonus. Not only is my stomach still feeling better but my nails are looking good too!!!

It works.

Posted by MinimahThePoet on Aug 19, 2012

I take this each day and it has helped me cleanse my intestinal system and 'girly' a bit better. I'll do almost anything to help my body be the best it can be.

Good Stuff--When You Need It!!

Posted by Reviewer1201531 on Dec 29, 2011

I love Mexican Food (and it loves me) these tablets allow me to get a good nights sleep after over indulgence....settles the stomach down. My Thanks to 21st Century Health Care Apple Cider Vinegar Tablets.

probably the best price / value ACV tablets

Posted by Hungarian on Sep 11, 2014

probably the best price / value ACV tablets

I love these.

Posted by Reviewer1802784 on Dec 31, 2011

When I am home I drink vinegar before my meal to help control my blood sugar and I use these tablets when I am out. I loved the tablets because they do not leave my mouth smelling like vinegar.

good for cleansing

Posted by Reviewer1395294 on Dec 25, 2010

I take 1 at night before bed and it helps to detox my system.

Everything is GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1438096 on May 14, 2009

The product arrived quickly and the quality of the tablets are great. I feel wonderful. I will definately be buying from iHerb.com again!