tablets

Posted by 5239909067160962719 on May 05, 2014

within days i didn't notice a difference in my system

Convenient & easy

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

The wonderful thing about Apple Cider Vinegar in a tablet is that you enjoy all the benefits of ACV especially for one who have difficulty to endure the pungent smell and strong taste of the liquid. It is also easy to bring around & avoid the problem of having to lugging the heavy bottle around! I like ACV because it seems to work well for me! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

superr

Posted by 5319146218790359291 on Mar 24, 2014

superr

good

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

really cheap Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Great Product!

Posted by 5441708166484445637 on Oct 13, 2013

After taking for 5 days, feel that digestive system really improve. Will continue to use this.

doesn't work for me

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Oct 01, 2013

these are very weak.

works for me

Posted by Reviewer1487577 on Sep 23, 2013

This keeps my stomach happy; I used to drink ACV mixed with water but couldn't stand the taste of it. This is so much better!

ACV in Tablet form.

Posted by 5063869561933258239 on Aug 21, 2013

I was doubtful if this would be as effective as liquid Apple Cider Vinegar. After taking the tablets for a few weeks I have found them to be easy and convenient to take and I believe effective in helping control my blood glucose levels.

Swallow quick!

Posted by Reviewer2646612 on Jul 21, 2013

These pills don't have coating, to terrible taste will emerge soon, so devour them quick! Good product.

They work

Posted by 4941932989170981401 on Jul 02, 2013

I have been using them and it help me a lot. I have lose weight using them. I am giving them to my friends and familys.