21st Century Health Care, B-1, 100 mg, 110 Tablets

5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews

Great value and low cost! (deficiency is quite common, so you should supplement...)

Posted by KurtJacobsen on May 23, 2013

Tablets are a little large, not that it's a problem to me. I take 100 mg B1 only once a week, because the human body has sufficient stores for a week or more. This is well above RDA, but since B1 is water-soluble, any excess is just excreted in urine at no risk. They have added 10% extra to the bottle at no extra cost, and it will last me a couple of years. (Expiration date is aug. 2015) ======================================================================================================= Click my name KurtJacobsen ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here in Denmark (4000 miles away) within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my name KurtJacobsen at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

B1

Posted by Reviewer2458410 on Jul 25, 2013

To make up for the defficiency in our dietary lives, this vitamin more than compensates.

B-1, 100 mg, 110 Tablets

Posted by 5005089438077052272 on May 05, 2014

Very good product,good size and quantity for daily use. Feel better with it.

muy bueno

Posted by 4743040714636949331 on Jul 22, 2014

muy bueno

A very good product!

Posted by 4673488338074931755 on Jul 29, 2014

I am very satisfied with this product and highly recommend it!