21st Century Health Care, B-12, 500 mcg, 110 Tablets

Recommended product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on May 23, 2013

Tablets are a little large, not that it's a problem to me. I take 500 mcg B12 only once a week, because the human body has sufficient stores for a week or more. This is well above RDA, but since B12 is water-soluble, any excess is just excreted in urine at no risk. They have added 10% extra to the bottle at no extra cost, and it will last me a couple of years. (Expiration date is sept. 2015) ======================================================================================================= Click my name KurtJacobsen ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here in Denmark (4000 miles away) within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my name KurtJacobsen at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

21st Century Health Care, B-12, 500 mcg, 110

Posted by Reviewer1478857 on Dec 12, 2011

Great product

B12

Posted by 4834415126568485380 on Aug 23, 2014

Easy swallow tiny tablets. No taste.

Will buy again!

Posted by 5174501138098771190 on Oct 05, 2013

Will purchase again. Love the quick delivery and price. Better than purchasing from retail.

dont buy