High potency biotin!

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Jul 23, 2013

Great for hair growth! It also makes the hair look stronger and fuller. I also use a shampoo that contains biotin. This combo has given me great results. Excellent value for the money! If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Quite possibly the best supplement, period. I can't rave about this enough!

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

I've tried the Avalon Organics Biotin shampoo and conditioner hoping that those would help stop my hair shedding. They did not. My hair would shed like crazy all year round until I recently found these biotin capsules and with almost immediate results. No more hair in my hair ties, no more hair down the plug hole, no more hair all over my desk at work. Hair feels stronger and healthier has it's stopped shedding. Very happy. The capsules are tiny too. Fantastic price and great value.

Great price & quality ratio for biotin

Posted by odereviews on Sep 24, 2012

It's strange that there aren't many reviews about this product. This is a very cheap 5000 mcg biotin, and the quality is great. This works as great as any other 5000mcg biotin's we have tested so far. For sure we are going to order this again.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer1193046 on Aug 01, 2012

I been using other Biotin's brand for the last 8 months, and started using this one a month ago, and skin, hair and nails had improved. Great price and quality.

biotinas

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 11, 2012

labai efektyvus papildas siekiant sustabdyti plauku slinkima,rezultatai pasimato po 2 menesiu vartojimo, ima maziau slikti plaukai , veliau lieka normalus plauku slinkimas, taip pat labai sustiprina nagus, uzaugo ilgi ir nebesisluoksniuoja, odos pokyciu nepastebejau.vartojau po 1 kapsule i diena 6 menesius. per si laika labai paaugo i ilgi plaukai bei pridygo daug mazu nauju plaukeliu.

It's effective

Posted by Chocolicious on Aug 25, 2012

And easy to use. I am satisfied. I don't loose as much hair as I used to.

i love it

Posted by 5303270511093018196 on Jan 19, 2013

great price and you get more for your money and it does what its says my hair is growing like a weed and my nail or long and strong thank you

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Posted by Northernlights on Nov 23, 2013

These are great, I take one capsule a day and after a month I can really see a difference, my hair has really grown, it's thicker, longer and generally healthier.

Amazing results!

Posted by 4647735260579134286 on Apr 04, 2014

My hairdresser told me that my hair loss was not normal for a healthy person. I knew it but I guess I got used to it after a few years.I know I´m healthy so I decided to sumplement and after a little research I ordered Biotin and Paba at iherb.com. It´s been 10 days now and I cannot believe the result: the hair loss stopped almost completely, I brush vigorously and can only get a couple of hairs. Didn´t notice any change in texture or appearance, but it´s been only 10 days and I have to say that my hair always looked beautiful, but the loss was so intense that I had trouble with the shower pipes! Give it a try!

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

Good biotin brand. I noticed the difference. I also use cod liver oil for maximum benefits.