21st Century Health Care, Biotin, 800 mcg, 110 Tablets

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

Excellent Quality supplements at an economical price. The product and comes from a Company, I have trusted for years. worth buying.

Biotin 800mcg ok

Posted by HANNAH on Jul 22, 2012

I took in addition to the main course of multivitamins. Arranged for the dosage. Pill in the form of a round tablet is not large, swallowed easily. side effects have been identified. skin, hair and nails perfect

Good for hair grow !

Posted by 5216820737773016371 on Oct 05, 2012

my hair grow so fast after i take this ! best price + good result

Good

Posted by 5498895230110043177 on Dec 13, 2012

Great quantity for best price! My hair feels much better with it!

My hair like it!

Posted by Reviewer1076742 on Aug 13, 2012

Since I started to take these vitamins, my nails are much more strong, and hope hair will be better too.

21st Century Health Care, Biotin, 800 mcg - great product!!!

Posted by Springtime on Oct 24, 2014

Biotin is often recommended for strengthening hair and nails. I've been using this product for about 2 weeks now because of hair loss due to stress. I can feel the difference in my hair growth. Now my hair growing faster and stronger. Price is excellent. I take one tablet every day, preferably with a meal. Highly recommend this product!!! Thanks for the great service!

High dosage of biotin

Posted by 4660393475657843164 on Jun 12, 2013

I take a 1/2 of tablet as supplement to my daily multivitamin comlpex because of high dosage of biotin (800 mcg vs recommended 300 mcg). The tablets are small, tasteless and easy to swallow. My hair and nails are stronger now.

Encantada

Posted by 5014633311046631918 on Jul 09, 2013

Estoy encantada con esta biotina. Se me caía mucho el pelo y desde q empece a tomarla ha mejorado mucho.

Good

Posted by 5323167804020536131 on Jul 15, 2013

Very pleased of this product!

Easy to take and super cheap...

Posted by shedreamslittledreams on Dec 22, 2012

I take a set of daily supplements as part of the Slow Carb diet by Tim Ferriss. This is one of the supplements. The pill is small and round. I am able to take it without difficulty.