Great value

Posted by NaturalMum on May 16, 2013

You cannot beat this product for price. I was using this product for a long time to supplement my multivitamin which didnt have enough Calcium and Magnesium and definitely found my nails became much stronger through its use. The types of calcium and magnesium in this product are definitely not the most bioavailable but they still do the trick. Please note the dose is 3 a day but I actually prefer to split doses as you are providing your body with a sustained supply throughout the day. Cal/mag supplements are best taken apart from your multivitamin as calcium has a tendency to bind to other nutrients and can decrease their effectiveness. Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

Cal Mag Zinc

Posted by Reviewer2680298 on Feb 02, 2010

Good price. Small tablets that are easy to swallow.

Irene, Scotland

Posted by Reviewer2075485 on Oct 12, 2009

These are great all in one tablets and easy to swallow. Excellant quality

A good deal for a good price

Posted by RachelHaven on Jul 09, 2016

I used to get white spots on my nails. Ever since I took this supplement they spots went away. When I am on a budget these are the first cal/mag complex I purchase. There are a few filler ingredients and dyes I am not too keen on, so I choose other more pure products when I can afford to. As far as function goes though, these work well and have an amazing price.

Great.

Posted by 5476890576758821038 on Jul 13, 2013

I have loved taking these. I have no negative comments at all. I did notice, though, that the suggested 3 tablets/day was a little high for me, (I am a 117lb, 5'2" female), so I only take 2/day.

it works

Posted by 5539060775544301941 on Aug 21, 2013

Good product for man.

ok

Posted by Anaterma on Nov 04, 2013

it's okay, i guess. good ratio and price. didn't feel that much effect of what magnesium is supposed to do (in calming), but whatever. i also think zinc is a great supplement for everything so there you go.

Great value.

Posted by Reviewer2956538 on Dec 12, 2013

Combined value for your moey.

Posted by MarcoGiuliani on Dec 17, 2013