very good

Posted by 4759505847540218469 on Sep 01, 2015

The tablets are very big for chinese person,so we only had one tablet for every day ,and I think it 's ok.

Очень дешево, но есть ли польза? / CHEAP, but does it worth it?

Posted by iHerbUser-itsa on Sep 20, 2015

Скажем, за такую цену, брала по акции (ок $2 - точно не помню), можно попробовать. Один раз. Брала и пила вместе с Glucosamine & Chondroitin от Now Foods, как кто-то советовал. И потом еще какое-то время. Если честно, вместе с другим препаратом, кости чувствовали себя супер, не хрустели, а вот когда перестала пить вышеупомянутый препарат, то как-то этот один не пошел. Возможно, он вообще не действует. И пить надо по три большие таблы! Нажмите да, если понравился отзыв :) / / / Let's say, you can try it out for such a cheap price (around $2 on sale). I bought it once, but I was taking it with Glucosamine & Chondroitin from Now Foods, like someone recommended. I'll say this, it worked fine while I was taking it altogether, my bones felt great, and didn't crunch, but after I stopped Glucosamine & Chondroitin and I was taking Cal, Mag,Zinc on its own it - nothing. Just like taking a placebo. Maybe, it's not even works. And you need to drink three huge tablets! Click yes, if you like my review :)

Irene, Scotland

Posted by Reviewer2075485 on Oct 12, 2009

These are great all in one tablets and easy to swallow. Excellant quality

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer2331338 on Nov 18, 2008

These are coated and are easy to swallow, in fact they dont leave a bad after-taste at all. I take these at night because calcium helps me sleep better. The price is very reasonable, too. Thank you

Customer

Posted by Reviewer1932772 on Jan 26, 2009

Great product, and prompt, fantastic service.

21st Century Health Care, Cal Mag Zinc + D, 90 Tablets (CEN-22263)

Posted by 4813587071685204531 on Feb 03, 2013

Вот это подарила подруге,пьет с глюкозамином.Ошибласт и не оценила биотин - перепутала.

Against osteoporosis

Posted by Reviewer2719377 on Dec 04, 2012

I don't drink milk and really small amount of other milk products se calcium products are necessary to me. These tablets are easy to swallow and tasteless and really great price.

Good price

Posted by daiana on Sep 03, 2012

This pills are good. I use regularly the combination of calcium and magnesium, can not say that these pills are better than others. Instead price is much lower than the ones I can buy in stores, it is also the main reason I chose to order from here.

90 tablets, for a month!

Posted by Reviewer3293170 on Oct 31, 2011

Calcium nail, teeth and bones - is necessary for everyone!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3352221 on Aug 04, 2011

Easy to swallow. And that's also an important thing.