• Note: No more than 6 bottles of vitamins is allowed for Korea Destinations

• Reviews | English

perfect

Posted by 4744493424708707935 on Apr 12, 2015

this is a great product . now my nails are healthy and strong

A Wonderfu combination

Posted by 4765544201987665488 on Aug 11, 2014

I read a medical article about better absorbtion of calcium when it is being taken together with magnecium and vitamin D. I am happy that I found this product, all my family members are taking this. Thanks to the 21st Century for reasonable price of this tabs.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2040326 on Jun 09, 2014

These are just great for me :) i've had some issues with cramping in my legs, and it's been better after I started using these. I notice when I've not been using these for a while the problems can return. Very good price :) I only take one a day of these :)

Posted by 4613897362935997574 on Aug 05, 2013

very good

Posted by 4759505847540218469 on Sep 01, 2015

The tablets are very big for chinese person,so we only had one tablet for every day ,and I think it 's ok.

Great.

Posted by 5476890576758821038 on Jul 13, 2013

I have loved taking these. I have no negative comments at all. I did notice, though, that the suggested 3 tablets/day was a little high for me, (I am a 117lb, 5'2" female), so I only take 2/day.

OK for price

Posted by Reviewer1301163 on Jul 24, 2012

The ones I really want to take are the Dr. Linus Pauling brand, but they have been discontinued. My joints and spine have been hurting more since I can't get them any more. I took Nature's Bounty before this one. Didn't help either.

Очень дешево, но есть ли польза? / CHEAP, but does it worth it?

Posted by iHerbUser-itsa on Sep 20, 2015

Скажем, за такую цену, брала по акции (ок $2 - точно не помню), можно попробовать. Один раз. Брала и пила вместе с Glucosamine & Chondroitin от Now Foods, как кто-то советовал. И потом еще какое-то время. Если честно, вместе с другим препаратом, кости чувствовали себя супер, не хрустели, а вот когда перестала пить вышеупомянутый препарат, то как-то этот один не пошел. Возможно, он вообще не действует. И пить надо по три большие таблы! Нажмите да, если понравился отзыв :) / / / Let's say, you can try it out for such a cheap price (around $2 on sale). I bought it once, but I was taking it with Glucosamine & Chondroitin from Now Foods, like someone recommended. I'll say this, it worked fine while I was taking it altogether, my bones felt great, and didn't crunch, but after I stopped Glucosamine & Chondroitin and I was taking Cal, Mag,Zinc on its own it - nothing. Just like taking a placebo. Maybe, it's not even works. And you need to drink three huge tablets! Click yes, if you like my review :)

Labs kalcija+magnija+cinka+D3 kompelekss

Posted by ekopreces on Feb 02, 2016

Ļoti labs produkts par ļoti labu cenu. Tabletītes maziņas, viegli norijamas. Šāds komplekss ļoti labs matiem, nagiem, ādai, locītavām, nervu sistēmai utt.

goog price