A Wonderfu combination

Posted by 4765544201987665488 on Aug 11, 2014

I read a medical article about better absorbtion of calcium when it is being taken together with magnecium and vitamin D. I am happy that I found this product, all my family members are taking this. Thanks to the 21st Century for reasonable price of this tabs.

perfect

Posted by 4744493424708707935 on Apr 12, 2015

this is a great product . now my nails are healthy and strong

health care

Posted by 4816632862702148993 on Jun 02, 2015

good

Great

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Jun 21, 2015

These are great all in one tablets and easy to swallow. Excellant quality

very good

Posted by 4759505847540218469 on Sep 01, 2015

The tablets are very big for chinese person,so we only had one tablet for every day ,and I think it 's ok.

Great.

Posted by 5476890576758821038 on Jul 13, 2013

I have loved taking these. I have no negative comments at all. I did notice, though, that the suggested 3 tablets/day was a little high for me, (I am a 117lb, 5'2" female), so I only take 2/day.

Очень дешево, но есть ли польза? / CHEAP, but does it worth it?

Posted by iHerbUser-itsa on Sep 20, 2015

Скажем, за такую цену, брала по акции (ок $2 - точно не помню), можно попробовать. Один раз. Брала и пила вместе с Glucosamine & Chondroitin от Now Foods, как кто-то советовал. И потом еще какое-то время. Если честно, вместе с другим препаратом, кости чувствовали себя супер, не хрустели, а вот когда перестала пить вышеупомянутый препарат, то как-то этот один не пошел. Возможно, он вообще не действует. И пить надо по три большие таблы! Нажмите да, если понравился отзыв :) / / / Let's say, you can try it out for such a cheap price (around $2 on sale). I bought it once, but I was taking it with Glucosamine & Chondroitin from Now Foods, like someone recommended. I'll say this, it worked fine while I was taking it altogether, my bones felt great, and didn't crunch, but after I stopped Glucosamine & Chondroitin and I was taking Cal, Mag,Zinc on its own it - nothing. Just like taking a placebo. Maybe, it's not even works. And you need to drink three huge tablets! Click yes, if you like my review :)

OK for price

Posted by Reviewer1301163 on Jul 24, 2012

The ones I really want to take are the Dr. Linus Pauling brand, but they have been discontinued. My joints and spine have been hurting more since I can't get them any more. I took Nature's Bounty before this one. Didn't help either.

Good and cheap!

Posted by Reviewer1266111 on Jul 27, 2012

I take these to complement the amount of Calcium and Vit D of my daily multivitamins. I also use it because I take Chlorophyl capsules and its high copper concentration requires you to take Zinc. They have a nice smell too.

calcio zinc + d