health care

Posted by 4816632862702148993 on Jun 02, 2015

good

Great

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Jun 21, 2015

These are great all in one tablets and easy to swallow. Excellant quality

perfect

Posted by 4744493424708707935 on Apr 12, 2015

this is a great product . now my nails are healthy and strong

A Wonderfu combination

Posted by 4765544201987665488 on Aug 11, 2014

I read a medical article about better absorbtion of calcium when it is being taken together with magnecium and vitamin D. I am happy that I found this product, all my family members are taking this. Thanks to the 21st Century for reasonable price of this tabs.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2040326 on Jun 09, 2014

These are just great for me :) i've had some issues with cramping in my legs, and it's been better after I started using these. I notice when I've not been using these for a while the problems can return. Very good price :) I only take one a day of these :)

Posted by 4613897362935997574 on Aug 05, 2013

Great.

Posted by 5476890576758821038 on Jul 13, 2013

I have loved taking these. I have no negative comments at all. I did notice, though, that the suggested 3 tablets/day was a little high for me, (I am a 117lb, 5'2" female), so I only take 2/day.

A good deal for a good price

Posted by RachelHaven on Jul 09, 2016

I used to get white spots on my nails. Ever since I took this supplement they spots went away. When I am on a budget these are the first cal/mag complex I purchase. There are a few filler ingredients and dyes I am not too keen on, so I choose other more pure products when I can afford to. As far as function goes though, these work well and have an amazing price.

OK for price

Posted by Reviewer1301163 on Jul 24, 2012

The ones I really want to take are the Dr. Linus Pauling brand, but they have been discontinued. My joints and spine have been hurting more since I can't get them any more. I took Nature's Bounty before this one. Didn't help either.

Mistake

Posted by 4856587929738306305 on Oct 20, 2016

This is the cheapest quality calcium likely to do you more harm than good. Try MCHC, if budget allows, otherwise CCM by Source Naturals is relatively better.