has unhealthy ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1643020 on Jul 30, 2012

contains titanium dioxide and artifical colors (FD&C yellow #5, FD&C yellow #6). as soon as i discovered it i stopped using that product. such a waste of money!

One per day...AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer3234181 on May 13, 2010

My doctor asked that I take 1000mg of Calcium and, because I had become Vitamin D deficient, he recommended 2500mg Vitamin D as well (they work together). Unfortunately, to accomplish this, it seems you need to take several vitamin pills, which is a nuisance. My quest began. I began searching for one vitamin that contained both calcium and vitamin D in large amounts WITHOUT HAVING TO TAKE 2, 3, or 4 PILLS to accomplish this! And I wanted a formula that was appropriate for vegetarians. This formula was the closest I found. It met my Calcium requirement, taking only ONE pill per day. It fell short on the Vitamin D, but was still much higher than any of the other formulas that were blended with Calcium. While I may not be hitting the high level of Vitamin D that my doctor recommended, I was thrilled with a one pill "close enough" blend. One caveat: it is slightly on the large size, so be aware if you have difficulty with larger vitamins.

effective but huge!

Posted by Reviewer2409465 on Jul 27, 2010

these do the trick but i must say they are a little difficult to swallow since they are quite large. however, the price and vitamin content can't be topped

Great product but would like for there to be more vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2141319 on Aug 16, 2010

800 UIs seem kind of low. 2 thousand or so would be ideal. Besides that a great product

Dr. Ordered

Posted by Reviewer1039624 on May 23, 2009

I ordered this because my Dr. said to take it. So I won't know how well it works until I have another bone scan in 2 years. I have been fortunate that my bones are doing good at the age of 68 and I didn't have to take a prescription for them, "Thank GOD"!!! I'm not into taking prescription meds unless absolutely necessary.

love 'em

Posted by Reviewer1131217 on Mar 08, 2010

doesn't make me feel nautious after i take one. they are kind of big, but have a coating that makes them east to swallow

will see

Posted by OlgaBurt on Dec 15, 2011

too early to say smth

21st Century Health Care, Calcium 1000 +D, D3, 90 Coated Caplets

Posted by Reviewer1845646 on Feb 27, 2012

very satified

Two thumbs UP for Coated Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1918217 on Aug 11, 2011

I really like the Calcium vitamins, I was a little hesitant to take at first when I saw the size of them, but they were coated, which made it easy. I'm glad I only have to take one to get what I need, because of the Alive vitamins I take, that covers the remaining Calcium I need.

Calcium Plus D

Posted by Reviewer2145731 on Dec 20, 2010

Thank you for your excellent quality and promptness of delivery.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »