One per day...AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer3234181 on May 13, 2010

My doctor asked that I take 1000mg of Calcium and, because I had become Vitamin D deficient, he recommended 2500mg Vitamin D as well (they work together). Unfortunately, to accomplish this, it seems you need to take several vitamin pills, which is a nuisance. My quest began. I began searching for one vitamin that contained both calcium and vitamin D in large amounts WITHOUT HAVING TO TAKE 2, 3, or 4 PILLS to accomplish this! And I wanted a formula that was appropriate for vegetarians. This formula was the closest I found. It met my Calcium requirement, taking only ONE pill per day. It fell short on the Vitamin D, but was still much higher than any of the other formulas that were blended with Calcium. While I may not be hitting the high level of Vitamin D that my doctor recommended, I was thrilled with a one pill "close enough" blend. One caveat: it is slightly on the large size, so be aware if you have difficulty with larger vitamins.

Strong bones

Posted by Reviewer1444117 on Jul 19, 2010

My doctor had told me that most calcium pills don't include enough vitamin D, but this product does. I feel stronger taking it.

Calcium Plus D

Posted by Reviewer2145731 on Dec 20, 2010

Thank you for your excellent quality and promptness of delivery.

great

Posted by Reviewer1458298 on Apr 25, 2011

easy on the tummy!

Calcium + Vit D

Posted by Reviewer1007284 on Jul 06, 2011

High strenth + little money = winner every time!

Two thumbs UP for Coated Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1918217 on Aug 11, 2011

I really like the Calcium vitamins, I was a little hesitant to take at first when I saw the size of them, but they were coated, which made it easy. I'm glad I only have to take one to get what I need, because of the Alive vitamins I take, that covers the remaining Calcium I need.

will see

Posted by OlgaBurt on Dec 15, 2011

too early to say smth

21st Century Health Care, Calcium 1000 +D, D3, 90 Coated Caplets

Posted by Reviewer2563607 on Jan 25, 2012

Only one minus is that the tablets are large. But it contains 100% daily allowance of calcium. Like it.

21st Century Health Care, Calcium 1000 +D, D3, 90 Coated Caplets

Posted by Reviewer1845646 on Feb 27, 2012

very satified

pastile

Posted by Reviewer1529506 on Dec 20, 2013

bune pastile cu calciu, iau nu prima oara.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »