From Lithuania

Posted by LionKing on Mar 20, 2012

Good price and quality. I strengthen mine little daughters immune system in combine with 21st century Acidophilus, probiotic blend.

Hello

Posted by Reviewer2033711 on Apr 03, 2011

Very good product and great services!Thank you!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1976128 on Apr 16, 2009

I bought this product to help build my immune system after surgery and provide me with energy. It did the trick and gave me a feeling of well-being as well.

repairs the gut

Posted by Reviewer3305198 on Jun 11, 2012

i take this to repair my guts , because candida damages the guts, and it is not enough to defeat the candida, the guts also need repair after that.

renewaled recently?

Posted by 5600060932099501538 on May 05, 2014

about a month ago i got new one and i found it's quite different compare to before. different case(no more NZ colostrum. then where is it from?) , different texture(not finely ground as before and not water soluble. completely different) and differnet smell. i don't know that this product has been renewaled recently, but anyway it has changed ;( my cat doesn't like it anymore Q.Q what happen to this one?

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1184292 on Oct 09, 2013

I have two year old twins. I use the colostrum for almost a month and since then they did't get sick.

Blessed Relief!

Posted by Reviewer1968647 on Nov 20, 2012

Since we have discovered Colostrum it has enhanced our lives. One daughter with chronic asthma and breathing problems and regular trips to ER has enjoyed a more stable health without the continual issues. It gives you a better feeling of being healthy while boosting the immune system. Its a Blessing!!!

Great product for your health!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

Exposed to mold!!! I've been taking these for awhile with other supps so it's hard to tell exactly the effect it is having on me. but I have a compromised immune system and was told by my new dr (who knows how to treat mold) that I should continue to take these because they help your immune system.

I dont know yet

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Jun 28, 2012

Edit: My baby has not bin sick after I started giving him this. Neither has my 4-year old. I feed this to my baby hoping his getting a better immunesystem. He has cleftlip palate and often catch a cold. Hopefully this will help. I also give mye 4yearold, and eat it myself.

Great product at reasonable price.

Posted by Reviewer2280961 on Dec 13, 2011

My mother who has been suffering from MS for more than 38 years and my almost six-year-old niece take this product and it is really good for both of them.