repairs the gut

Posted by Reviewer3305198 on Jun 11, 2012

i take this to repair my guts , because candida damages the guts, and it is not enough to defeat the candida, the guts also need repair after that.

Hello

Posted by Reviewer2033711 on Apr 03, 2011

Very good product and great services!Thank you!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1976128 on Apr 16, 2009

I bought this product to help build my immune system after surgery and provide me with energy. It did the trick and gave me a feeling of well-being as well.

renewaled recently?

Posted by 5600060932099501538 on May 05, 2014

about a month ago i got new one and i found it's quite different compare to before. different case(no more NZ colostrum. then where is it from?) , different texture(not finely ground as before and not water soluble. completely different) and differnet smell. i don't know that this product has been renewaled recently, but anyway it has changed ;( my cat doesn't like it anymore Q.Q what happen to this one?

Stel from Bulgaria: Great produkt for best price

Posted by Reviewer1343891 on Sep 27, 2011

capsules are large and difficult child would have done with their absorption, so I open the capsule and mix its contents in a little yogurt for easier swallowing. The child is healthy and quickly deal with infections.I recommend the product for the whole family

Posted by Reviewer1362398 on Feb 09, 2011

Very good product!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1184292 on Oct 09, 2013

I have two year old twins. I use the colostrum for almost a month and since then they did't get sick.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1319567 on Mar 14, 2011

Good product

Great product for your health!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

Exposed to mold!!! I've been taking these for awhile with other supps so it's hard to tell exactly the effect it is having on me. but I have a compromised immune system and was told by my new dr (who knows how to treat mold) that I should continue to take these because they help your immune system.

Blessed Relief!

Posted by Reviewer1968647 on Nov 20, 2012

Since we have discovered Colostrum it has enhanced our lives. One daughter with chronic asthma and breathing problems and regular trips to ER has enjoyed a more stable health without the continual issues. It gives you a better feeling of being healthy while boosting the immune system. Its a Blessing!!!