From Lithuania

Posted by LionKing on Mar 20, 2012

Good price and quality. I strengthen mine little daughters immune system in combine with 21st century Acidophilus, probiotic blend.

Hello

Posted by Reviewer2033711 on Apr 03, 2011

Very good product and great services!Thank you!

repairs the gut

Posted by Reviewer3305198 on Jun 11, 2012

i take this to repair my guts , because candida damages the guts, and it is not enough to defeat the candida, the guts also need repair after that.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1976128 on Apr 16, 2009

I bought this product to help build my immune system after surgery and provide me with energy. It did the trick and gave me a feeling of well-being as well.

renewaled recently?

Posted by 5600060932099501538 on May 05, 2014

about a month ago i got new one and i found it's quite different compare to before. different case(no more NZ colostrum. then where is it from?) , different texture(not finely ground as before and not water soluble. completely different) and differnet smell. i don't know that this product has been renewaled recently, but anyway it has changed ;( my cat doesn't like it anymore Q.Q what happen to this one?

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1184292 on Oct 09, 2013

I have two year old twins. I use the colostrum for almost a month and since then they did't get sick.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Mar 06, 2010

Good strength, has helped my immune system and is a critical part in my program to beat adrenal insufficiency and chronic fatigue syndrome

I give this to my cats

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Mar 12, 2010

One of my cats has been throwing up and I heard that Colostrum was good for cats immune system. It worked he isn't throwing up anymore. I give it to all my cats to keep them healthy.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on May 16, 2010

I bought this for a 43 year old female friend in conjunction with a rejuvenation process of repairing and cleaning her arteries with grape seed extract, vitamin c and lecithin, and replenishing her enzyme base with yaeyama chlorella and coral calcium (harvested below the waterline). She had done well, and then we added this. I saw her 3 days later, and she was glowing, and felt great.

Good product