Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1976128 on Apr 16, 2009

I bought this product to help build my immune system after surgery and provide me with energy. It did the trick and gave me a feeling of well-being as well.

repairs the gut

Posted by Reviewer3305198 on Jun 11, 2012

i take this to repair my guts , because candida damages the guts, and it is not enough to defeat the candida, the guts also need repair after that.

Stel from Bulgaria: Great produkt for best price

Posted by Reviewer1343891 on Sep 27, 2011

capsules are large and difficult child would have done with their absorption, so I open the capsule and mix its contents in a little yogurt for easier swallowing. The child is healthy and quickly deal with infections.I recommend the product for the whole family

I give this to my cats

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Mar 12, 2010

One of my cats has been throwing up and I heard that Colostrum was good for cats immune system. It worked he isn't throwing up anymore. I give it to all my cats to keep them healthy.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on May 16, 2010

I bought this for a 43 year old female friend in conjunction with a rejuvenation process of repairing and cleaning her arteries with grape seed extract, vitamin c and lecithin, and replenishing her enzyme base with yaeyama chlorella and coral calcium (harvested below the waterline). She had done well, and then we added this. I saw her 3 days later, and she was glowing, and felt great.

Hello

Posted by Reviewer2033711 on Apr 03, 2011

Very good product and great services!Thank you!

renewaled recently?

Posted by 5600060932099501538 on May 05, 2014

about a month ago i got new one and i found it's quite different compare to before. different case(no more NZ colostrum. then where is it from?) , different texture(not finely ground as before and not water soluble. completely different) and differnet smell. i don't know that this product has been renewaled recently, but anyway it has changed ;( my cat doesn't like it anymore Q.Q what happen to this one?

Good Cleanser

Posted by Natural-Living on Jun 25, 2014

This is a good product to cleanse your digestive tract of Candida & Parasites, start slow to minimize detox effects. I give my two boys age 10 & 15 years. They started to sneeze and have a runny nose the following day, this lasted for a couple of days. This will depend on the toxic load. After sometime their allergies are better and have better immunitiy.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1184292 on Oct 09, 2013

I have two year old twins. I use the colostrum for almost a month and since then they did't get sick.

Blessed Relief!

Posted by Reviewer1968647 on Nov 20, 2012

Since we have discovered Colostrum it has enhanced our lives. One daughter with chronic asthma and breathing problems and regular trips to ER has enjoyed a more stable health without the continual issues. It gives you a better feeling of being healthy while boosting the immune system. Its a Blessing!!!