Calcium (from Calcium Carbonate) ????

Posted by adhd-researcher on Jun 26, 2016

why they have to add useless Calcium (from Calcium Carbonate) ? carbonate is the worst bio available calcium is it because doctors say you have to take both ? most people have too much free flowing calcium in the body causing aches & pains and should not take any calcium at all and get more magnesium, but this brand might just add some magnesium oxide in some of their products, but the oxide is only good for constipated people

No complaints

Posted by 4923192128168914512 on Jan 15, 2013

Excellent value.

D-1000

Posted by 5409183726224505711 on May 04, 2015

The cost-effectiveness of this vitamin, it's great. The product is confiável.É the second time acquire. According to the theory (of course is based on the results of research), vitamin D is inhibitory to most of the ills that affect humans. Only the sun is not sufficient to provide the needs.

Good product. Reasonable price.

Posted by Reviewer2539907 on Jan 01, 2015

Small tablets easy to swallow. For the price, this is the best I have found anywhere. Will buy again.

Good product

Posted by energyguy on May 15, 2015

This my 2nd purchase. I like the small dosage because I am testing the optimal level. I am using this to increase my energy level, but most important, I am using D3 to control my eczema. D3 does remove the itchiness but I think I need to take for a couple of weeks/months to totally cure my eczema. Remember to take with magnesium.

Good

Posted by Bettina on Sep 15, 2015

Excellent value. Small pill easy to take.

good

Posted by Reviewer1376736 on Sep 06, 2011

good