Good Buy/good product

Posted by Reviewer1909159 on Nov 01, 2008

Tried this because of the proce. We like it and it does not have fishy "repeat."

Fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2340311 on Oct 27, 2009

I am very well satisfied with my purchase of 1000 mg. fish oil pills. I wont know the results of taking them until I have my cholesterol checked in a couple of months. I am more than satisfied with the price. I was able to buy twice the amount of pills that I was buying from someone else at the same price, including the shipping. Thank you.

Excellent Reputation Precedes Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1265123 on Nov 11, 2009

This is the first time I bought this Fish Oil supplement and I will never go back to the other kinds where you have the fishy aftertaste. I am pleased with the many other supplements, but this one allows me to take the supplement with great health benefits.

excelent

Posted by Reviewer1625378 on Apr 14, 2011

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2775751 on Feb 27, 2012

Great product, and great value for money

Good Product

Posted by funkydharma on Mar 30, 2012

My partner finds these are fine. Good value.

good

Posted by 5761494147638604707 on Dec 08, 2012

good

Excellent Fish Oil! Made in the USA!

Posted by 4833921860186252728 on Jul 30, 2013

I recommend these omega 3 fish oil soft-gels! I have never had any fishy burps with these and they´re easy to swallow. They´re also made in the USA, while many other´s come from south American countries.

Great!

Posted by 5699686664682053935 on Sep 24, 2013

Good product. For the nutritional values and price, one of the best. Best is no more fishy burps!!,

good

Posted by 5166676595239797806 on May 14, 2014

i bought 5 frasks and i'm pretty happy. offers good value per capsule. The only concern is that i eat 4 capsules/day and the "burpy free" function sometimes don't work properly. But is much less worryfying than the other ones that don't have "burpy free". But i think that this is the better in terms of price/benefit.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »