21st Century Health Care, Gelatin, 600 mg, 100 Capsules

This actually seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1301163 on Jul 24, 2012

I've heard all my life that gelatin is good for nails, but, even though I've always had weak nails, I never tried it. There's actually some white showing at the top of all my nails right now. That has never happened before. (I'm 66) This is my third bottle.

Strengthens hair & nails, improves skin texture

Posted by morganwellinger on Jan 26, 2012

I have been putting 4 of these capsules, along with 2 small envelopes of Knox unflavored gelatin in my green smoothies everyday for the past 2 weeks. The results have been great. I feel my hair has grown and it has much more sheen and silkiness. My nails have grown significantly longer and have been the strongest they have ever been. My skin has much more elasticity and seems to be much smoother. Even when I don't get enough sleep, the 'lines' under my eyes seem much less defined! HIGHLY recommended for people looking to improve their hair, skin and nails! Can't beat the price either! Thanks iherb!

21st Century Gelatin Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3041481 on May 26, 2012

This is one of the best products of its kind for a reasonable price. I take 2 capsules a day and it keeps my my nails, hair, and joints healthy. Gelatin, along with my regular vitamins and exercise, keeps me going! If you are young and have no problems, you may not notice the effects; however, if you are beginning to feel some creaking in the joints and your nails start to become brittle, this will definitely help.

Cartilage building blocks for my joints

Posted by Reviewer2049463 on Jun 25, 2008

I was searching for a product like this. It's less work than mixing powdered gelatin. No more pain in my knees.

Nail and Bone Health

Posted by Reviewer2457612 on Jul 09, 2009

My nails have really improved since taking these gelatin capsules....hope it helps my bone density since I'm in my sixties. I hope it also eliminates my plantar facciitis.