My nails are stronger!

Posted by 5662123109193781423 on Oct 07, 2012

I brought this because my nails started to broke very easily, and I though that maybe a little supplement was in order. I've been taking one pill every morning and I can vouch for my hair, but my nails are stronger. I am very happy with this product, and I'll buy it again without doubt.

love this!

Posted by 4687608430163670840 on Sep 30, 2012

Iv been using this brand for weeks now and I must say I have seen changes in my skin hair and nails. Am glowing and d price is dirt cheap!

This actually seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1301163 on Jul 24, 2012

I've heard all my life that gelatin is good for nails, but, even though I've always had weak nails, I never tried it. There's actually some white showing at the top of all my nails right now. That has never happened before. (I'm 66) This is my third bottle.

21st Century Gelatin Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3041481 on May 26, 2012

This is one of the best products of its kind for a reasonable price. I take 2 capsules a day and it keeps my my nails, hair, and joints healthy. Gelatin, along with my regular vitamins and exercise, keeps me going! If you are young and have no problems, you may not notice the effects; however, if you are beginning to feel some creaking in the joints and your nails start to become brittle, this will definitely help.

...

Posted by Adamantix on May 02, 2012

I never received my order, so I can't review something for which I paid, but never got the chance to try.

Very Happy!

Posted by Reviewer1134550 on Apr 30, 2012

I am very pleased with my order. Product as described and reasonably priced. Shipping also reasonable and quick delivery To Canada !! Will shop again!!! It is impossible to find this product in Canada! So glad to find it here, it is the one product that helps my nails grow stong!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2259788 on Apr 02, 2012

A high quality and inexpensive product!

Strengthens hair & nails, improves skin texture

Posted by morganwellinger on Jan 26, 2012

I have been putting 4 of these capsules, along with 2 small envelopes of Knox unflavored gelatin in my green smoothies everyday for the past 2 weeks. The results have been great. I feel my hair has grown and it has much more sheen and silkiness. My nails have grown significantly longer and have been the strongest they have ever been. My skin has much more elasticity and seems to be much smoother. Even when I don't get enough sleep, the 'lines' under my eyes seem much less defined! HIGHLY recommended for people looking to improve their hair, skin and nails! Can't beat the price either! Thanks iherb!

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer1874920 on Dec 26, 2011

It is very easy to use this gelatin in capsules. Hope to get better nails but used it too short time yet.

order

Posted by Reviewer2728680 on Dec 17, 2011

every thing was fine thanks