Glucosamine Chondroitin

Posted by Reviewer1492280 on Oct 31, 2011

Great product! Didn't take long to feel improvement. My husband and I both take them and he says he can feel when he forgets a day or two. I started taking them cause my Orthopedic Surgeon recommended them after I had surgery on my knees. They definitely work.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3125428 on May 07, 2013

It didn't take so long to feel the benefits. The simple practice of swiming used to give me pain on my knees. I don't fell that pain anymore. Other thing is that this product has more concentration of Glucosamine and Chondroitin than other brands. The only cons is that you must take it with food because it can disarange your digestive system but just at the beginning of administration.

I Really Like

Posted by 5503294808058157702 on Sep 10, 2014

I love this product!

Maintaining !

Posted by Myozen on Jun 18, 2015

I have osteoarthritis and I go about my daily chores with a knee brace. Started taking this for a few weeks now and my knees have lesser bouts of pain and maintaining the level of discomfort. This product is value for money 1

ok

Posted by 5027040495932117557 on Oct 11, 2013

due to the use of this product, the pain in my knee has disappeared.

Not bad

Posted by 5752272089347562999 on Apr 22, 2014

Not bad

DO NOT BUY

Posted by 5153427182486436496 on Apr 19, 2016

contains toxic ingredients(crospovidone) the tablets have a awful look and chemical smell, felt sick and ill taking them the entire time. Every other local high quality joint support, iv'e not had this issue. DO NOT BUY!!