July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

21st Century Health Care, Glucosamine Relief, Maximum Strength, 1000 mg, 400 Coated Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

Excellent Quality supplements at an economical price. The product and comes from a Company, I have trusted for years. It helps on my knees joint pains. I had ordered previously and finished a bottles of the 240 caplets, and it really helps and now buying the 400 caplets.

Best value for a mundane but much needed supplement

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

This is a really good value for the amount of Glucosamine you're getting. I take this stuff for athletic support when weight training, since I get joint pains when I start lifting heavy weights over long periods of 4 weeks or more. This stuff makes the pain go away and stay away, and the cost for this benefit makes it a no-brainer. This bottle lasts me 200 days, and when I'm out for a few weeks I really feel it in my joints. Are there better biological value supplements? I'm sure there are, and for some people who need this for real medical reasons, there are probably better options at a higher cost, but if you lift heavy weights and get joint pains, take this stuff - You'll thank me, and worse case you only have $20 to lose over a supplement that clinically backed many times over.

glucosamime

Posted by Reviewer2851029 on Sep 21, 2009

very economical price

Posted by Reviewer2968426 on Jan 31, 2011

good joint

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3122792 on May 31, 2012

I really like the value size bottle, 1000mg so the product is good but also the effects are excellent if you have arthritis. This and MSM completely take away the pain my husband & I both have in the joints. If we run out, the pain returns, but if we take this every day, we remain completely pain free.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »