strange

Posted by loravimi on Aug 06, 2013

No results for me

smells good but

Posted by Reviewer1048080 on Oct 24, 2013

this does not hold but it did smell good. will use this when just around the house.

Keep out

Posted by Does-it-do on Nov 07, 2013

The problem with this product is, that it helps only those people who SWEAT only a LITTLE. In other words - if you sweat MORE than AVERAGE, it will stop bad smell for a few hours. P.S. this product has ingredient Propylene Glycol. AND ACCORDING to a Swedish study published in 2010, stduy strongly suggests a connection between airborne concentrations of propylene glycol in houses and development of asthma and allergic reactions, such as rhinitis or hives in children. And this ingredient goes FIRST in the ingredient list. Yup, it's bad news...

not my fave, but works

Posted by Reviewer3193805 on Feb 12, 2014

Smells like baby powder

Deodorant

Posted by 5239098670857898581 on May 05, 2014

Unfortunately this deodorant didn't work for me and was just a waste of money. I used it few times and was sweaty and stinky after 2-3 hrs.

I won't buy it second time

Posted by AlbinaGreen on Sep 25, 2014

Doesn't work for me. I love the nice smell, I like the texture that it absorbs into the skin. Unfortunately doesn't help you from sweating. I think if the texture was more creamy, not so hard, the layer would be a bit thicker and it might provide a better protection then.