Smells nice

Posted by 5703804566551093668 on Nov 23, 2014

but it doesnt last

Can't win the mediterranean heat

Posted by 5215356410818792018 on Jun 28, 2014

Smells ok (has a soap smell resemblance), but does not last at all :( Maybe it will be better i n the winter.

clear aloe fresh

Posted by 5097169256035963914 on Jun 10, 2014

lo uso todos los dias despues de la ducha, soy una persona que sudo muy poco, y este desodorante se puede quedar un poquito corto a mi parecer ya que vuelves a sudar antes de que acaban las 24 horas. Aunque es natural y el precio esta bien

No me protege

Posted by 4982963007955578507 on May 13, 2014

Me ha gustado la textura, el olor, pero no me protege lo que necesito

I just got it for the case

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Mar 08, 2014

I just needed a case like this for making my own deodorant so I actually throw the contents of this one away and just use the case. Case is great.

GOOD INGREDIENTS

Posted by 5005361948612193259 on Jan 31, 2014

UNFORTUNATELY THIS PRODUCT HAS NOT VERY GOOD EFFECT ON ME.ALTHOUGH THE INGREDIENTS SEEM GOOD I HAVE SOMETIMES PROBLEM WITH THE ODOUR AT MY UNDERARMS.IT CANNOT PROTECT ME.

Not bad

Posted by rocioes on Jun 21, 2013

No está mal teniendo en cuenta el precio tan bajo que tiene. Es natural, de olor suave pero a mí al menos no me aguanta todo el día.

not so good for underarms, but works ok for feet..

Posted by 5230825551683961950 on Apr 03, 2013

I love the fragrance, very clean smelling. However, as an under-arm deoderant, it does not do a very good job at keeping body odor and sweat at bay. So instead I started using it as a foot balm and it works nicely, as it makes my feet smell nice and the aloe keeps them soft. If you decide to buy this one, be sure to keep it in a cool place. I left mine in my gym bag in the car on a sunny day, it melted and covered everything in a clear goopy goo.

Cheap and nothing special

Posted by odereviews on Jan 08, 2013

Not too lasting protection against odor, and the scent is pretty mild too. If you are looking for cheap natural deodorant, you might give this a go.

DEO is good, but...

Posted by Reviewer2003088 on Dec 14, 2012

minuses: it contains propylene glycol and the smell is strong

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »