No odour, very efficient and last quite long for a stick deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer2266986 on Jan 30, 2014

My daughter has autism and our home has to be free of all chemicals and unnatural substances that can harm her. I have been looking for a deodorant that is good to her but also efficient and this is our best choice. She has just a teenager in puberty and something that works well and smells great - and is not harmful - is so significant!

Liked it!

Posted by Reviewer1143915 on Aug 25, 2012

has kinda icy citrus smell, if you like ck one, you like this one as well :) smell does not last all day and its not overpowering. Does the trick and I like the fact there´s no aluminium added. Big size and very affordable price.

Best Deodorant Combo

Posted by 4705135311512354040 on Aug 27, 2015

I work long days doing construction in Florida. I use the Crystal Body Deodorant 1st and the Herbal Clear Sport Deodorant 2nd as a combo to completely prevent any odor ALL DAY LONG. Each is an excellent solo product but in tandem they are unbelievably effective and truly amazing!!! Plus they each deliver gentleness to the skin, no irritation, no annoying and/or cheap "fragrance" to interfere with my cologne and no foaming or lathering and no sticky or slimey feel, etc, etc, etc. You are never, ever aware they were applied. I am one super happy customer!!!

Like it, keep it!

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Apr 08, 2014

Fresh, clean, long lasting and does a very good job for a very good price. Non sticky, no stains on your clothes. Keeps you fresh even when doing crossfit :) Will reorder for sure!

Natural

Posted by HediSalm on Jun 08, 2014

Natural ingredients. Smells subtle. For MEN!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2595011 on Oct 20, 2015

works pretty well, but i always reapply after noon, otherwise at the end of the day there is sweat smell

Excellent product - Excelente produto

Posted by 4822424189797441818 on Apr 22, 2014

I'm using for some time now this deodorant, and I like it, because besides being natural which is what led me to use it, also has a great fragrance. I really like this deodorant. Estou usando já há algum tempo este desodorante, e estou gostando, pois além de ser natural que é o que me levou a usá-lo, também tem uma ótima fragrância. Gosto muito deste desodorante.

Good

Posted by kiwibird92 on Dec 08, 2014

my husband smelt this deo as soon as I opened the box and he called dibs on it. it smells good so I guess I'll have to order another one for myself!

Pretty good

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Nov 06, 2014

I have tried quite a few natural deodorants, I prefer them. I don't use regular deodorant. Some of them work better than others. I usually have to reapply at least once per day. This one works okay for me when I go running, but the scent is strong (kind of masculine), so I don't wear it as an every day deodorant. Probably wouldn't buy again.

Didn't work good

Posted by AnaStacy on Jun 01, 2014

I tried this one and it didn't work so good. After few hours i felt a slight smell of sweat... And also the smell of the deodorant itself is not so pleasant. I will not buy it again.