love it

Posted by 4688142607616781007 on Mar 29, 2016

Finally found aluminium free deodorant and for me it lasts the whole day👏

It works

Posted by 5194111206873400526 on Mar 28, 2016

Good deodorant, does the job, smells nice, but not overpowering, doesn't leave white stains on the clothes

Love the Scent

Posted by 5165487614984735167 on Mar 16, 2016

I love how this smells. The down side of this product is for me I need to reapply after around four hours.

Good value for money

Posted by Holistichippy on Feb 22, 2016

My husband uses this. Smells nice and lasts a long time

Does not work for me

Posted by 5401689742126971089 on Feb 03, 2016

Sweat smell is very individual. I am not among the men with the most distinct sweat smell, but I am a man and I do sweat. This deodorant has a great odor initially, but for me it does not last for more than a couple of hours and I end up stinking long before the working day ends. I have tried other natural deodorants that actually do the work, so for me this is not a question: I stopped using this deo and I can't recommend it.

Good

Posted by 4987724563173504873 on Jan 23, 2016

Good

Best natural deodorant stick (without aluminium)

Posted by 5575280072883213943 on Jan 20, 2016

This deodorant is the best natural deodorant I ever tried. Works even when I go to the gym. Apply a nice layer and you're good to go.

Not very effective

Posted by 5466594178612884473 on Dec 28, 2015

This is the first natural deodrant I try and to be honest I'm disappointed. It lasts less than 24 hours and I can never smell it after 2 minutes of use. It feels great on application and smells really good as well but unfortunately didn't work for me. It's like I'm not wearing any deodrant. Also, it has propylene glycol so it's not hypoallergenic because I'm allergic to that- I'm sure many people are as well. Overall I'm not very satisfied, will not order it again.

My husband loves it

Posted by 5063440378252522016 on Dec 15, 2015

My husband uses this for his workout. Works great, I love that it has no aluminum and doesn't stain clothes.

Best natural deoderant

Posted by Reviewer1925794 on Dec 12, 2015

I've tried so many natural deoderant a and this is the most effective I've found. It has a good strong scent without being overpowering. I do normally reapply once or twice during the day though.