Didn't like it!

Posted by 4802786377233237198 on Apr 11, 2015

Doesnt really work.

CAUTION!

Posted by Reviewer2884567 on Jun 17, 2016

This deodorant product in the yellow container is different than the one in a blue-and-white container of a similar name. Although the name and logo may look the same, there are different ingredients in this one. I have used the deodorant in the blue-and-white container for almost 10 years now without any issues. Within five minutes of applying my armpits broke out into a itchy red rash that lasted most of the morning. This deodorant product might work fine for others, but if you're expecting this to be the same as herbal clear sport, in a blue-and-white container you'll be disappointed.

meh... didn't work

Posted by 5152933681588578538 on Aug 21, 2016

Kindda liked the smell, but it did not work for me. No antiperspirant effect whatsoever (the tea tree oil and vit E were supposed to help with inhibiting perspiration). Also it remained sticky and damp after application. ick...

Does not work

Posted by 5698108914219800063 on Sep 12, 2016

I've yet to find something better than the crystal deodorant. This deodorant smells like a bathroom cleaner and after a few hours, it deserts the armpit and the BO comes through. Threw it away.

Does not work for me

Posted by 5401689742126971089 on Feb 03, 2016

Sweat smell is very individual. I am not among the men with the most distinct sweat smell, but I am a man and I do sweat. This deodorant has a great odor initially, but for me it does not last for more than a couple of hours and I end up stinking long before the working day ends. I have tried other natural deodorants that actually do the work, so for me this is not a question: I stopped using this deo and I can't recommend it.

Bad

Posted by 5746087206129476471 on Jun 26, 2014

This is the most horrible deodorant I've ever tried. I don't like the smell, it doesn't last, even if I don't sweat smells awfull after an hour. I hate it. 0/5

smell

Posted by 4932390895419295418 on Jul 21, 2014

The air freshener smell for toilets, very slno strengthens a sweat smell, as at sick people.