Excellent product - Excelente produto

Posted by 4822424189797441818 on Apr 22, 2014

I'm using for some time now this deodorant, and I like it, because besides being natural which is what led me to use it, also has a great fragrance. I really like this deodorant. Estou usando já há algum tempo este desodorante, e estou gostando, pois além de ser natural que é o que me levou a usá-lo, também tem uma ótima fragrância. Gosto muito deste desodorante.

Best Deodorant Combo

Posted by 4705135311512354040 on Aug 27, 2015

I work long days doing construction in Florida. I use the Crystal Body Deodorant 1st and the Herbal Clear Sport Deodorant 2nd as a combo to completely prevent any odor ALL DAY LONG. Each is an excellent solo product but in tandem they are unbelievably effective and truly amazing!!! Plus they each deliver gentleness to the skin, no irritation, no annoying and/or cheap "fragrance" to interfere with my cologne and no foaming or lathering and no sticky or slimey feel, etc, etc, etc. You are never, ever aware they were applied. I am one super happy customer!!!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2595011 on Oct 20, 2015

works pretty well, but i always reapply after noon, otherwise at the end of the day there is sweat smell

Good

Posted by kiwibird92 on Dec 08, 2014

my husband smelt this deo as soon as I opened the box and he called dibs on it. it smells good so I guess I'll have to order another one for myself!

Pretty good

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Nov 06, 2014

I have tried quite a few natural deodorants, I prefer them. I don't use regular deodorant. Some of them work better than others. I usually have to reapply at least once per day. This one works okay for me when I go running, but the scent is strong (kind of masculine), so I don't wear it as an every day deodorant. Probably wouldn't buy again.