love it!

Posted by 5360118494245578719 on Dec 03, 2015

No smell, very strong and stays for long hours. I work physically so that was my test. Great product! Will continue ordering it for myself, family and friends.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2595011 on Oct 20, 2015

works pretty well, but i always reapply after noon, otherwise at the end of the day there is sweat smell

Best Deodorant Combo

Posted by 4705135311512354040 on Aug 27, 2015

I work long days doing construction in Florida. I use the Crystal Body Deodorant 1st and the Herbal Clear Sport Deodorant 2nd as a combo to completely prevent any odor ALL DAY LONG. Each is an excellent solo product but in tandem they are unbelievably effective and truly amazing!!! Plus they each deliver gentleness to the skin, no irritation, no annoying and/or cheap "fragrance" to interfere with my cologne and no foaming or lathering and no sticky or slimey feel, etc, etc, etc. You are never, ever aware they were applied. I am one super happy customer!!!

Great!!

Posted by kircherry on Jun 30, 2015

I bought this for my boyfriend, because I didn't let him use deodorants with aluminum and other toxic anymore. He uses this everyday and it has lasted for a long time! I also love the scent of this deodorant, which is great hehe <3 The scent is very fresh, citrusy and in my opinion very good scent for a guy! I've already bought a ton of these in storage for my bf hehe! I highly recommend!

For men

Posted by 4710172844537032664 on May 26, 2015

Big size and a great price, but I expected that the deodorant will work longer

Didn't like it!

Posted by 4802786377233237198 on Apr 11, 2015

Doesnt really work.

The only deodorant I can use

Posted by 4743284609103724990 on Mar 16, 2015

This is the only deodorant I can use without getting rash. Even Tom's doesn't work for me. Smells really good, too. I *do* have to reapply it every 12hrs, though.

Great Smelling Deodorant! Works Great Too! Nice Price Too.

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

I LOVE the smell of this deodorant! It has a very FRESH clean scent. I suppose most people would say it has a manly scent but I'm a woman and I use it myself because I love the smell! It's also nice to know that you are getting the ultimate protection in this high performance formula product. You can also feel good about using this product since it has no aluminum, parabens, alcohol, dyes or artificial bactericides. This is a big tube at an excellent price, very affordable! It uses natural ingredients like botanical lichen to inhibit odor causing bacteria.

Great scent, goes on great, apply and go!

Posted by 5462779905819090009 on Jan 21, 2015

gives good protection works well for men or women

All good

Posted by SilleRynne on Jan 08, 2015

Very good scent. Will buy again!