Not very effective

Posted by 5466594178612884473 on Dec 28, 2015

This is the first natural deodrant I try and to be honest I'm disappointed. It lasts less than 24 hours and I can never smell it after 2 minutes of use. It feels great on application and smells really good as well but unfortunately didn't work for me. It's like I'm not wearing any deodrant. Also, it has propylene glycol so it's not hypoallergenic because I'm allergic to that- I'm sure many people are as well. Overall I'm not very satisfied, will not order it again.

Didn't like it!

Posted by 4802786377233237198 on Apr 11, 2015

Doesnt really work.

CAUTION!

Posted by Reviewer2884567 on Jun 17, 2016

This deodorant product in the yellow container is different than the one in a blue-and-white container of a similar name. Although the name and logo may look the same, there are different ingredients in this one. I have used the deodorant in the blue-and-white container for almost 10 years now without any issues. Within five minutes of applying my armpits broke out into a itchy red rash that lasted most of the morning. This deodorant product might work fine for others, but if you're expecting this to be the same as herbal clear sport, in a blue-and-white container you'll be disappointed.

Great Smelling Deodorant! Works Great Too! Nice Price Too.

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

I LOVE the smell of this deodorant! It has a very FRESH clean scent. I suppose most people would say it has a manly scent but I'm a woman and I use it myself because I love the smell! It's also nice to know that you are getting the ultimate protection in this high performance formula product. You can also feel good about using this product since it has no aluminum, parabens, alcohol, dyes or artificial bactericides. This is a big tube at an excellent price, very affordable! It uses natural ingredients like botanical lichen to inhibit odor causing bacteria.

Good

Posted by 4987724563173504873 on Jan 23, 2016

Good

It works

Posted by 5194111206873400526 on Mar 28, 2016

Good deodorant, does the job, smells nice, but not overpowering, doesn't leave white stains on the clothes

love it

Posted by 4688142607616781007 on Mar 29, 2016

Finally found aluminium free deodorant and for me it lasts the whole day👏

Good aluminium free deodorant.

Posted by 5326943429062627849 on Sep 12, 2013

This product seems to be really good but haven't put to the test yet.

product

Posted by 4728701037967181924 on Jan 22, 2014

excellent product

love it!

Posted by 5360118494245578719 on Dec 03, 2015

No smell, very strong and stays for long hours. I work physically so that was my test. Great product! Will continue ordering it for myself, family and friends.