Didn't work good

Posted by AnaStacy on Jun 01, 2014

I tried this one and it didn't work so good. After few hours i felt a slight smell of sweat... And also the smell of the deodorant itself is not so pleasant. I will not buy it again.

Not very effective

Posted by 5466594178612884473 on Dec 28, 2015

This is the first natural deodrant I try and to be honest I'm disappointed. It lasts less than 24 hours and I can never smell it after 2 minutes of use. It feels great on application and smells really good as well but unfortunately didn't work for me. It's like I'm not wearing any deodrant. Also, it has propylene glycol so it's not hypoallergenic because I'm allergic to that- I'm sure many people are as well. Overall I'm not very satisfied, will not order it again.

Didn't like it!

Posted by 4802786377233237198 on Apr 11, 2015

Doesnt really work.

The only deodorant I can use

Posted by 4743284609103724990 on Mar 16, 2015

This is the only deodorant I can use without getting rash. Even Tom's doesn't work for me. Smells really good, too. I *do* have to reapply it every 12hrs, though.

Great!!

Posted by kircherry on Jun 30, 2015

I bought this for my boyfriend, because I didn't let him use deodorants with aluminum and other toxic anymore. He uses this everyday and it has lasted for a long time! I also love the scent of this deodorant, which is great hehe <3 The scent is very fresh, citrusy and in my opinion very good scent for a guy! I've already bought a ton of these in storage for my bf hehe! I highly recommend!

love it!

Posted by 5360118494245578719 on Dec 03, 2015

No smell, very strong and stays for long hours. I work physically so that was my test. Great product! Will continue ordering it for myself, family and friends.

Best natural deodorant stick (without aluminium)

Posted by 5575280072883213943 on Jan 20, 2016

This deodorant is the best natural deodorant I ever tried. Works even when I go to the gym. Apply a nice layer and you're good to go.

Good

Posted by 4987724563173504873 on Jan 23, 2016

Good

Good value for money

Posted by Holistichippy on Feb 22, 2016

My husband uses this. Smells nice and lasts a long time

It works

Posted by 5194111206873400526 on Mar 28, 2016

Good deodorant, does the job, smells nice, but not overpowering, doesn't leave white stains on the clothes