21st Century Health Care, Herbal Clear Naturally!, Sport Natural Deodorant, Clear Sport, 2.65 oz (75 g)

Recommend for your Health

Posted by kumintttt on May 21, 2014

Recommend for your Health

Does the trick

Posted by Reviewer1499750 on Aug 05, 2014

I purchased this because it had no aluminum, good reviews, and a great price for a natural deodorant. I can't find one less expensive. This does have a slight scent that dissipates soon after application. It's easy to apply (soft) and seems to work well. I'm reordering this one.

Sport Natural Deodorant

Posted by 5510585347150032720 on Feb 20, 2014

Very good! Recommend to all.

So far, I love it!!

Posted by 5663499101682235871 on Mar 18, 2014

I'm been using for years Toms and didn't protect me at all, I had to used it 3-4 times daily to avoid odors. I just tried this one and is great, it protects me all day long. Also, I don't get the after shave rash that I get with the other ones.

Like it, keep it!

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Apr 08, 2014

Fresh, clean, long lasting and does a very good job for a very good price. Non sticky, no stains on your clothes. Keeps you fresh even when doing crossfit :) Will reorder for sure!