good tea for digestion.

Posted by 5265881292064567407 on Jul 11, 2014

Taste good hot or cold, in an excellent meal for digestion, with instructions for feeding advice. I do not do sports so I have not lost much, a few pounds a person who practices a sport.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer1362639 on May 04, 2012

im not sure but i haven't tried them.

Maybe for some but not for others

Posted by Reviewer2263950 on May 06, 2014

Never had slimming tea before but thought cranberry raspberry it would taste nice .. And yes it did I had 2 cups spread out during the day.. Had it at about 10am. Another cup at about 4pm. By 7pm. I had sever cramping followed with diarrhoea... This is not for me...

2 star

Posted by Reviewer1155549 on Mar 29, 2012

It's ok but not as tasty as the others. 2 star

Only if you need it.

Posted by Reviewer1368824 on Mar 20, 2011

After ordering this, I heard that seana leaves are not good for your liver so I limited my drinking to this. So far, I've only drank 2 bags. They seem to work - they make me go to the washroom. However, before that, i would get stomach pains first. If you are constipated, this would be a good product. If you are not, then you probably don't need this. As for losing weight, I have tried it long enough to tell.

doesn't taste good

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Oct 18, 2011

bought this because I thought it would be a good cranberry raspberry tea with the added bonus of being slimming, but did not read the ingredients closely enough... it is just flavored with cranberry and raspberry, and it is very faint. mainly tastes like gross herbs. did not take it long enough to see the effects because the taste is so bad

Will not buy again

Posted by 5228035990486897618 on Feb 24, 2013

I normally don't have any abdominal or digestive problems, but just one cup of this tea gave me horrible stomach pain and diarreah for over 30 hours. I tried it again a week later to make sure it wasn't caused by a stomach bug or something I ate, and the same thing happen. I threw the rest of the tea out.

Horrible

Posted by Reviewer3325230 on Mar 15, 2012

This tea gives me dihorrea, makes me nausious to the point i decided to have a pregnancy test done and makes my stomace ace, all this without any weightloss what so ever.

I hate it!

Posted by Reviewer1493144 on Mar 15, 2012

It tastes like heck, and I didn't lose weight!

Too strong!

Posted by Reviewer1654114 on Apr 13, 2010

I got terrible cramps, I don't know if I want to keep on using it. I only use it two times, and I was in the restroom all the time! It smells really strong, I put it inside of 2 zip-bags and my hole kitchen smells like tea.