it make me healthy

Posted by Reviewer1016167 on Oct 28, 2011

almost my stomach is empty. feel so healthy and thin.

this is wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2192479 on Dec 25, 2011

this product does exctly what it says. i used other teas for this same effect but nothin ive used works like this...be by a bathroom if u dont wanna change ur pants.

A good tea.

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Oct 16, 2013

Good laxative tea,no addiction. The effect is very soft,without pain.

Really Good

Posted by 5339874626633885324 on Dec 09, 2013

This is a really good laxative tea. I love the Cranraspberry flavor!

Herbal slimming tea

Posted by 5633446790378448770 on Feb 01, 2015

the tea helps to keep me regular and is a nice drink

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1054585 on Dec 14, 2011

I take this is the evening around 6pm so it doesn't surprise me in the later morning. My first couple nights I used as directed & it was still a little strong. But what I do like is that its not as harsh as a laxative & does not cause those nasty cramps. The taste is ok.. not yummy like I expected, but I'm not complaining b/c it works.

strong effect - use with caution!

Posted by Reviewer3084942 on Jul 01, 2011

I use it about once a week (brew only 1 minute) to do a thorough cleaning, or if I've eaten something that needs help digesting :) I would recommend to use with caution : the first time I used it I only brewed it for 2 (TWO) minutes, drank at around 7pm, and the next morning at 7am I was woken up with strong "poo cramps" and had to go to the bathroom to empty out at least 4 times. So it's definitely effective in emptying out your system, but I would start with just 1 minute of brewing, it still works very well... and in my experience it takes about 12 hours to take effect, so plan on being near a bathroom and I would recommend NO coffee or tea the next morning till it's worked its way through your system!

Retired

Posted by Reviewer2486102 on Feb 12, 2009

I couldn't find your product in any stores in my area so I had to go online. Your website listed stores that don't actually carry it. The actual on line experience was easy and expeditious. I would definitely use your product again and would use the on line convenience to receive it.

good flavor

Posted by Freederika on Nov 11, 2010

delicious tea, a good flavor! but is present in the tea leaves senna. it's not very comfortable for me. but if you have a problem with bowel movement, then you this tea is very good! )))

herbal slimming tea

Posted by Reviewer3035203 on Apr 10, 2011

I got the cranraspberry flavor Thursday and have drank 6 cups since getting it and still no results to help constipation issues:( Flavor is good and smell is not that strong either.